Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about spring set

4 posters

Go down

Question about spring set Empty Question about spring set

Post by FMM 9/9/2022, 9:14 am

I have a Supermatic Citation Military made in 1973.  It is not a model 106 or 107 and there are no letters in the serial number. Is the spring set for the model 107 compatible for my gun?  If not, where do I get a set of springs.  It seems Wolff does not make them.

Thanks FMM

FMM

Back to top Go down

Question about spring set Empty Re: Question about spring set

Post by RodJ 9/9/2022, 10:47 am

Yes compatible.
https://interarmstx.com/product/high-standard-spring-kit-springs-included-recoil-extractor-firing-pin-slide-stop-and-sear-bar/

You can purchase here or maybe through the Montana firm.

ETA: I too purchased from interarms with satisfaction and you’d do well to order a spare slide lock spring or two even if your current one is fine. They are tiny and easily kink or get lost.  Also I think interarms offers installation where they will do it for you. They only need the slide (upper) so inexpensive to ship and have it returned with the springs installed. It’s not terribly hard but requires some patience and mechanical skills.

Last edited by RodJ on 9/9/2022, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAGun 9/9/2022, 11:15 am

I'm pretty sure that any military grip angle High Standard is going to be either 106 or 107 series design, even if it doesn't have those numbers on the gun anywhere.

From personal experience I can say that the springs from interarms are a good choice.
SonOfAGun
SonOfAGun

Back to top Go down

Post by NukeMMC 9/10/2022, 1:12 pm

FMM wrote:I have a Supermatic Citation Military made in 1973.  It is not a model 106 or 107 and there are no letters in the serial number. Is the spring set for the model 107 compatible for my gun?  If not, where do I get a set of springs.  It seems Wolff does not make them.

Thanks FMM
I got my springs from Wolff:
https://www.gunsprings.com/HIGH%20STANDARD/CURRENT%20MODELS/cID1/mID28/dID139#178
NukeMMC
NukeMMC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down