Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altamont grips still in business?

4 posters

Go down

Altamont grips still in business? Empty Altamont grips still in business?

Post by Sefuller 2/24/2023, 9:54 am

I would like a new set of Ultima target grips for my wad gun but they all say temporarily unavailable on their website, their contact form returns a bounced email, emailing their sales email has not elicited any response and I have been unable to reach a person by phone. Anyone know if they are still in business or if I should look for other options?
Thanks,
Scott

Sefuller

Back to top Go down

Altamont grips still in business? Empty Re: Altamont grips still in business?

Post by Axehandle 2/25/2023, 5:46 am

Bought a bunch of revolver grips from them late last year.  At that point lot of options were out of stock.

Axehandle

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 2/25/2023, 11:16 am

I have nothing but good things to say about Altamont - it would be a shame if they go out of business, but I guess business is business, and maybe they weren't earning enough money to continue?  They are the ONLY people I know of who make a suitable grip for a Ruger Old Army.  The person I spoke to, Doug, has been there for ages and knew everything about everything - and I found out that he too has a Ruger Old Army and enjoys it.

I've bought several of their S&W grips, but for various reasons, the original S&W grips made their way back onto the guns eventually.  The Altamont grips were beautiful, and lovely, and finished well - but eventually I realized my guns "felt better" in my hand(s) with the original grips.

I tried to call them at: 800 626-5774
Being Saturday, I was asked to leave a message.
I guess any of you can do the same, but there is no indication I could find that they are out of business.

Another place to search is their Amazon store:
Altamont store on Amazon
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinetree 2/25/2023, 1:31 pm

Their Facebook page was updated 3 days ago, so I would assume that they're still operating.

https://m.facebook.com/altamontco
Pinetree
Pinetree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down