Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye Doctors - North Florida reccomendations?

2 posters

Go down

Eye Doctors - North Florida reccomendations? Empty Eye Doctors - North Florida reccomendations?

Post by FimRire RongLifle February 28th 2023, 9:37 am

Long shot possibly but looking for any references to eye doctors that have been helpful for shooting sports.  Gainesville through Jacksonville to cast the widest net I can.
FimRire RongLifle
FimRire RongLifle

Back to top Go down

Eye Doctors - North Florida reccomendations? Empty Re: Eye Doctors - North Florida reccomendations?

Post by shootingsight March 1st 2023, 6:22 am

What is the issue you are trying to solve?  If it is simply presbiopia and inability to see the front sight, that issue has been discussed ad-nauseum here, and the science of lenses is pretty well understood.  For that issue, all you need is a recent 'distance vision' prescription (ie a regular prescription), with no need to even mention shooting, and the math to tweek it for shooting is discussed here.

shootingsight

RADJAG likes this post

Back to top Go down

Eye Doctors - North Florida reccomendations? Empty Re: Eye Doctors - North Florida reccomendations?

Post by FimRire RongLifle March 1st 2023, 7:08 am

I can see the front sight I was looking for any references to get lenses done for champion frames. Actually it's someone good to work with for my non dominant eye also. I just don't like where I went the last few times for optimizing prescription so if I'm going to look around I was hoping for a reference that correlated with shooting sports.
If anyone knows where I can get the round 32/42mm lense cut online that's cool too for a start.
FimRire RongLifle
FimRire RongLifle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down