Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE?

4 posters

Go down

DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE? Empty DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE?

Post by jshank Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:36 pm

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has a DICK HORTON grip on their High Standard.
What I am curious about is how hard is it to release the magazine catch through the hole in the grip.
Is there an extension added to the release to facilitate releasing the mag?
When I look at the picture something appears to be below the standard gold-plated mag release.
I would like to hear from someone who had a DICK HORTON grip on their High Standard.
Thanks.
DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE? Dick_h11

jshank

Back to top Go down

DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE? Empty Re: DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE?

Post by NukeMMC Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:59 pm

What you see below the release is the nut for adjusting shelf height
NukeMMC
NukeMMC

Back to top Go down

DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE? Empty DICK HORTON GRIP OPTIONS

Post by DHMG1 Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:28 pm

DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE? High-s16

DHMG1

Back to top Go down

DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE? Empty Re: DICK HORTON Grip on High Standard Victor MAG RELEASE?

Post by Kallysan Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:35 pm

One of the Old Timers I shoot with has run a string around the release to pull it with his target grips

Kallysan

Back to top Go down

Post by DHMG1 Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:10 pm

Can you operate the magazine release on your High-Standard with just the tip of your thumb? If your pistol is too stiff to accommodate that effort, it is not a likely candidate. I have (5) high-standards and this works fine on all.

DHMG1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down