Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad's High Standard

3 posters

Go down

Dad's High Standard  Empty Dad's High Standard

Post by WSR32 Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:20 pm

I have the pleasure of being the custodian of several of my dad's pistols including this High Standard Supermatic Trophy.  When I was a kid I thought this gun was the coolest gun ever, still do!  Having the need to replace my back up gun having just sold one I decided to dust this one off.

Not the best target but my iron sight skills needed dusting off too; oh and a different prescription to see that front sight  Dad's High Standard  1f62d 

An LSP barrel is on its way with an optics mount.  That should get her sorted.

Dad's High Standard  Pxl_2016

WSR32

BE Mike, Vociferous, troystaten, Hawkja, Larryb, chiz1180 and WSR32 like this post

Back to top Go down

Dad's High Standard  Empty Re: Dad's High Standard

Post by John Dervis Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:22 pm

Nice. I like High Standards too and shoot my Victor over most anything else.  It's cool that it was your dad's too.  That's the kind of stuff I like too.  It's neat to keep the gun on the line.  Have fun shooting it.

John

John Dervis

WSR32 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vociferous Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:52 am

The first pistol I shot at around 11 or 12, was my Dad's Victor, he used for BE shooting.  It was passed down to me.  I used it to leg out.  My most prized firearm.  Wouldn't sell it for anything.
Vociferous
Vociferous

Hawkja, Arthur and WSR32 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down