Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..

3 posters

Go down

Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..  Empty Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..

Post by Gustavo1957 Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:41 pm

Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..  Crooke10
Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..  Rapid_10
I was shooting on station 5 around the Fox Wall on Rapid Fire when the clip holding the target failed and caused target to slip.  I kept firing trying to get back to center. I've been shooting Bullseye 5 years and never heard of a range alibi. I've had gun  malfunctions causing my alibi. Learned something not to just keep shooting....  Luckily scored  a 280 maintaining my average.  96 SF felt good. 

Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..  Sf_12210

Gustavo1957

Back to top Go down

Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..  Empty Re: Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..

Post by John Dervis Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:04 pm

All in all not too bad a target for being flustered.  Yes you have learned a lesson about range alibis. Anytime something unusual happens (broken target, targets don’t turn right, target flys off in the wind etc) you should stop shooting right then and there and raise your hand.  Even if the target that flys off isn’t yours, it is a distraction and breaks your concentration.  

Good luck on your journey.
John

John Dervis

john bickar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..  Empty Re: Learned something at tonights match: Range Alibi for a target malfunction on RF with clip failure. Just STOP SHOOTING..

Post by Dan Webb Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:25 am

18 of your 20 shots in the targets pictured were right of center. Looks like a few clicks left is needed. Nice group on your SF target!

Dan Webb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down