Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titegroup for 32 SWL

3 posters

Go down

Titegroup for 32 SWL Empty Titegroup for 32 SWL

Post by WillH 1/6/2024, 9:35 am

I'm presently shooting a Pardini 32 SWL using 1.3 gr Bullseye with Bear Creek 98 gr HBWC.  Its a soft shooting load that has performed well enough for me at the short line for indoor league shooting purposes.  I have quite a bit of Titegroup powder on hand and thinking of trying that. I see a 32 SWL load listed in the Hodgdon reloading manual so it appears to be basically suitable.  I'd be interested to hear if others have experience with Titegroup with this cartridge.  I've found it shoots well in 45 ACP but that it felt a little more snappy than say Bullseye or WST.
WillH
WillH

Back to top Go down

Titegroup for 32 SWL Empty Re: Titegroup for 32 SWL

Post by wascanapistol 2/4/2024, 3:28 pm

I've loaded 1.4 gr of Titegroup in Lapua brass with a 98 gr Lapua HBWC with no issues. Shoots well at 20 yards in my GSP.

wascanapistol

Back to top Go down

Post by ermakevin 2/4/2024, 6:09 pm

hello 1.5 TG 98 bear creek, Lapua brass, 50 foot and short line, 1.8 TG long line works well in my ERMA, but my ERMA is really really broken in. LOL  that's my story are I'm stricken to it. lol
ermakevin
ermakevin

Back to top Go down

Post by WillH 2/5/2024, 7:26 pm

Thanks for the input.  Seems like TG and BE charges are pretty similar. I'm going to give it a try here soon. One good thing about 32 is that it sure stretches a lb of powder.
WillH
WillH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down