Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies

+4
Sc0
-TT-
Rush223
Not Ready
8 posters

Go down

Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies Empty Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies

Post by Not Ready Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:05 am

If you're looking for precision competition shooting supplies, I recommend checking out Oberle Enterprises.  They are a Walther / FWB dealer and carry ammo and a full range of target shooting items.  I hadn't heard of them, but learned they were a Feinwerkbau US representative when I was looking for replacement parts.  Robert Oberle and Maxine were very helpful (it turns out Robert was in Germany learning to service FWB guns, and he hand-carried my parts back with him).    

The longer-established company I originally bought the gun from blew me off.  So if you're looking for an alternative, like I was, give them a try.

Last edited by Not Ready on Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rambling...)

Not Ready

Sc0, Larryb, PhotoEscape and Dan Webb like this post

Back to top Go down

Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies Empty Re: Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies

Post by Rush223 Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:45 am

I recently purchased an Xesse from them. Good service.
Rush

Rush223

Back to top Go down

Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies Empty Re: Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies

Post by -TT- Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:32 pm

I've ordered from them too, same good experience.
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc0 Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:31 pm

Also ordered from them in the past, zero issues. Waiting to order a pistol once they get them in stock. They attend and support most matches. 👍

Sc0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa-tevp Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:54 pm

They have Walther GSP 500 listed for sale. (But check availability)

https://oberleenterprises.com/product/walther-gsp-500-22/

Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies GSP500_22-1
Sa-tevp
Sa-tevp

Sc0 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by swissyhawk Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:29 pm

I bought a pistol from them at the end of last year.  It was a good experience.  It’s always nice to have another place to buy shooting supplies.

swissyhawk

Olde Pilot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies Empty Oberle Ent.

Post by Landry260 Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:11 pm

Great service. It's good to have competition in the market place. Oberle Enterprises - Shooting Supplies 2935285009
Landry260

Landry260

Back to top Go down

Post by shooterer Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:12 am

Good people, order with confidence.

shooterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down