Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just joined, reader on-and-off for a long time

3 posters

Go down

just joined, reader on-and-off for a long time Empty just joined, reader on-and-off for a long time

Post by mostly22lately 2/19/2024, 8:11 pm

Hello

I'm wishing I could be a better bullseye shooter, commensurate with some of what I can do in other disciplines.

Looking to learn more about the things I can do to improve, reading here.

I will be searching specifically for postings that mention or discuss essential tremor.

My thinking has been to see if grip improvements could help me with this challenge.  I have one Ruger Mk IV Target wearing a Volquartsen Volthane grip, now, and I'd like to get a grip upgrade for one of my two Model 41 pistols.

mostly22lately

mostly22lately

shanneba likes this post

Back to top Go down

just joined, reader on-and-off for a long time Empty Re: just joined, reader on-and-off for a long time

Post by John Dervis 2/19/2024, 10:14 pm

Welcome to the forum. Lots of friendly knowledge here about our sport.  Best advice I’ll give you is to find a local match or league and jump in. You’ll learn a lot by doing. 

Good luck.
John

John Dervis

mostly22lately likes this post

Back to top Go down

just joined, reader on-and-off for a long time Empty Re: just joined, reader on-and-off for a long time

Post by Texasref 2/21/2024, 5:50 am

Welcome to the site.
As previously stated, lots of knowledge here. And all are willing to share that knowledge.

Texasref

mostly22lately likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down