Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Pardini came home with me on Friday

2 posters

Go down

This Pardini came home with me on Friday Empty This Pardini came home with me on Friday

Post by Guest 4/22/2024, 5:53 pm

Hi everybody, thanks for stopping by!

I am a) pretty new to shooting Bullseye, b) brand new to .45, and c) brand new to this gun. 

On Friday, I picked this Pardini GT45 (and it’s 9mm conversion kit) up at my range after the usual local NJ BS about getting guns weeks after you pay for them Rolling Eyes , and these are a couple of the early targets. FYI, cheapest .45 ball rounds I could buy (Federal), and range quality 9mm (Fiocci).  That’s not an excuse for my crappy shooting, just a complete picture. 

Yep, much zeroing (zero wasn’t even close out of the box) and practice to do, but this is by far the best gun I’ve ever handled, let alone shot, and the trigger!  Sweet mother of pearl, that trigger is to die for!

I expect to get these same group sizes at 25 in the next couple weeks, and take it to my first 2700 this summer. 

Hope to see you soon with better targets!
‘Cuda
Attachments
This Pardini came home with me on Friday Download?action=showthumb&id=5281
3252CA9D-8635-4E2F-BDF1-29725A06037D.jpeg (123 Kb) Downloaded 31 times

Back to top Go down

This Pardini came home with me on Friday Empty Re: This Pardini came home with me on Friday

Post by SingleActionAndrew 4/22/2024, 7:27 pm

Congratulations, Cuda! I love my GT45 in irons also. I wonder if yours (5") could be used for an EIC service pistol match under the latest rules
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

This Pardini came home with me on Friday Empty Re: This Pardini came home with me on Friday

Post by Jwhelan939 4/22/2024, 8:02 pm

Nice! Love my gt45!

Jwhelan939

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2024, 8:48 pm

SingleActionAndrew wrote:Congratulations, Cuda! I love my GT45 in irons also. I wonder if yours (5") could be used for an EIC service pistol match under the latest rules
That is the idea. As flexible and easy as I could make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2024, 8:49 pm

Jwhelan939 wrote:Nice! Love my gt45!
Very cool. I don’t have it long enough to say for certain, but man is it a step or 8 above what I’ve been shooting. So well made.

Back to top Go down

This Pardini came home with me on Friday Empty It is better after it has some time to age

Post by Guest 4/25/2024, 7:38 pm

So, I spent an insane amount of time zeroing today, shooting only the 9mm barrel. A bit of dry fire during the week, and then a bunch of practice, culminating in these last ten rounds shot at a rapid fire pace. 

So, not bad. The pistol is lights out for sure, really upping confidence. Now it is time to learn to make it sing.  

‘Cuda
Attachments
This Pardini came home with me on Friday Download?action=showthumb&id=5282
CE182511-1400-4833-8988-A6ED045D1CC5.jpeg (94 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down