Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home from Perry

3 posters

Go down

Home from Perry Empty Home from Perry

Post by Founder Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 am

I was unable to shoot any service pistol matches this year due to recovering from last years wrist injury. So I headed out Saturday after team matches and got home around 11:30pm.

The weather was great with only one day of high winds, temps were tolerable and I don't think I spent too much money! There was literally no internet access there this year. Vendors were doing credit cards old school with the slide imprinting machine! So I have missed the forum and emails, trying to catch up on that now.

Meet a lot of great people and friends there and of course had a great time shooting. Came up short of my goals this year and discovered that revolver shooting, although fun is not my thing and will require more hands on training! Going to really commit to dry fire, shot process refinement and live fire training. I have to build a turning target training system to refine my sustained fire skills

Glad to be home after shooting both Canton and Perry again this year. If you have not taken the time to shoot the Canton Regional in the past I highly recommend that venue. They put on a great match!!
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Home from Perry Empty Re: Home from Perry

Post by DavidR Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Congrats to Joe for taking 5th place overall in the expert class!Good Shooting Home from Perry 1883569342
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Thanks David!

Honestly I did not know I placed so well within my classification. I am very pleased with the results, goal was to make Master at Perry. It will have to wait another year.
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred T Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Joe,

What about the food at Canton McKinley?????

Fred T

Fred T

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Great food, atmosphere and hospitality! The juniors put on a good raffle, both of the Friends of NRA raffles were one by the same person, talk about luck! The 50/50 raffle was a tidy sum as well. There are great meals each night that really turn the match into a social event.
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down