Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.22 Conversion follow up

3 posters

Go down

.22 Conversion follow up Empty .22 Conversion follow up

Post by TAJ45 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:52 pm

I really like the idea of the Chambers gun but it was just beyond my budget - I can't afford to cry that much.  Maybe the next lottery ticket?

Larry @ Nelson's returned my call today and I have one on order.  They're waiting for the next batch of parts to arrive that will then be sent to the coating folks then I'll have it.  McMillan is making their bbls, talked with him about recoil springs etc.  He said the reamer was of their own design but close to a Bentz.  He shoots more steel than BE.

When I asked how "far down the list/how long his list was of orders to fill" he said the non threaded rail type (me) was about 6 or so.  He expects to ship at end of month.  Good by me.

I thank everyone for their input.  It is great to have an in depth experienced source to tap into.

Tom

TAJ45

Back to top Go down

.22 Conversion follow up Empty Re: .22 Conversion follow up

Post by troystaten Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:36 am

Friend of mine has one, shoots very well.

troystaten

Back to top Go down

Post by kjanracing Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:26 pm

I've had one on order for a couple months now.  Hopefully get it in a couple more weeks.  I'm having them set up a red dot on the rail.
kjanracing
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down