Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have a spare mainspring cap pin laying around?

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone have a spare mainspring cap pin laying around? Empty Does anyone have a spare mainspring cap pin laying around?

Post by KevinB 8/31/2015, 10:58 am

I forgot to order this pin from Midway when I ordered the parts to replace my ILS springfield housing.  Don't want to pay 4.99 to ship a pin.  I'd be glad to send a few dollars to you.

KevinB

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a spare mainspring cap pin laying around? Empty Re: Does anyone have a spare mainspring cap pin laying around?

Post by Jon Eulette 8/31/2015, 11:19 am

PM me your address
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a spare mainspring cap pin laying around? Empty Re: Does anyone have a spare mainspring cap pin laying around?

Post by KevinB 8/31/2015, 12:53 pm

Thank you John!

KevinB

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette 8/31/2015, 1:22 pm

I misread the post. He needs a mainspring cap pin. I thought he said mainspring cap. Can someone help him out, I have those on order.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 8/31/2015, 4:08 pm

I can.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach 8/31/2015, 5:29 pm

There is no problem running that gun without the pin.  The pin was a GI addition to keep the small parts from flying around in the trenches.  That pin wasn't a part of Browning's original design.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinB 9/2/2015, 12:22 pm

That's what I did Rob, thanks.

KevinB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down