Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fundraising for John Dreyer's Bullseye website and this Forum

+24
Magnusbullets
Dockokol
Skid
Deerspy
Bigtrout
farmboy
Gunsnjeeps
JayhawkNavy02
Chris Miceli
Fire Escape
ChipEck
jmdavis
john bickar
jglenn21
LenV
straybrit
Jack H
jbzeus
SteveT
ric1911a1
KenO
Wobbley
james r chapman
Rob Kovach
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fundraising for John Dreyer's Bullseye website and this Forum - Page 2 Empty Fundraising for John Dreyer's Bullseye website and this Forum

Post by Rob Kovach Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys,

I need your help to pay the cost to get John Dreyer's Enclyclopedia of Bullseye Pistol back online.

I was able to get the payments back up to date and the site is functioning on line again!!  My fundraising goal is $300 to keep it going for 2 more years.

DON'T buy any of the products listed on the site.  I'm still working with John's wife to track down where the stuff goes when you click on those links--but as for now, purchases made to that site go to a place and a PayPal shopping cart that nobody knows the account or login for.

If we are able to raise enough money, I intend to use the proceeds to fix the file hosting problems that we have on our forum.  I believe the malfunction is related to how little I have been paying for forum hosting....

If you are interested in contributing, please click HERE: www.paypal.me/RobKovach

Thanks Everyone!!
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fundraising for John Dreyer's Bullseye website and this Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Fundraising for John Dreyer's Bullseye website and this Forum

Post by Magnusbullets Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Sent some today. Glad you keeping it up.
I was going to ask who if anyone was going to keep it running. Thought about doing myself. Did not know who the contact.

Magnusbullets

http://www.magnusbullets.com

Back to top Go down

Fundraising for John Dreyer's Bullseye website and this Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Fundraising for John Dreyer's Bullseye website and this Forum

Post by ChipEck Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Magnusbullets wrote:Sent some today. Glad you keeping it up.
I was going to ask who if anyone was going to keep it running.  Thought about doing myself. Did not know who the contact.
In case anyone may not know, Magnusbullets, besides making exceptional bullets, also supports Bullseye and Bullseye shooters on a regular basis.

Chip
ChipEck
ChipEck

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyJoints Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:28 pm

Rob,
Funds sent.
When I started shooting Bullseye several years ago this forum and the Encyclopedia of Bullseye Pistol were two places I went to find out how much I didn't know. I spent many evenings reading and learning from all the great posters on your forum.
They were just there.  I had no idea how, who paid for or sponsored them or who maintained them. I am glad to contribute to the cost of maintaining the forum and am sure many others would too if needed.
I would like to suggest that you open up a sponsoring members list and ask each one who would like to be a part of the funding to donate $5.00, $10.00 or what ever you think you need to improve the forum. This would be a yearly donation and could be adjusted down if enough join in. You could add a small medallion of some kind to each contributors informational box identifying them as a supporting member.
Again, thank you for all your efforts on all our behalfs.
RustyJoints
RustyJoints

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipEck Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Good idea
ChipEck
ChipEck

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:58 pm

Hmmm.. Heard Rob bought tickets to the Bahama's

Fundraising for John Dreyer's Bullseye website and this Forum - Page 2 2309170423
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by togfish Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:09 am

Check sent. Thanks for doing this Rob. When I started 5 years ago I spent many nights soaking up all the information here and on the encyclopedia page. I know it has helped me and many other beginners.
togfish
togfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:10 am

No tickets to the bahamas for me.   It's just now getting into the 50s-60s here, and it's already too hot for my liking!

A little more free time and I can get all of John's stuff up and running again as well as our file hosting patched up.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnusbullets Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Just sent some more money to help out. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Magnusbullets

http://www.magnusbullets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Thanks, Terry!
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian Sat May 14, 2016 3:39 am

Done.

Seems like a great way to start out on this board.  I poured over that website a few times before finding the forum.

Ian
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by spyer40 Fri May 20, 2016 12:48 am

sent and well worth every penny

spyer40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2