Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Technologies Personal Turning Target Controller

+13
Chris Miceli
jglenn21
Sc0
KBarth
Shoffman4
james r chapman
Oleg G
mspingeld
Anatoly
freedomtech
JimH
Multiracer
zanemoseley
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Freedom Technologies Personal Turning Target Controller - Page 4 Empty Freedom Technologies Personal Turning Target Controller

Post by zanemoseley Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got an exciting email today from Fenton at Freedom Technologies. He has had a more full featured turning target system for some time but it was a bit more expensive than I was looking for to practice and sort of targeted to running a whole line.

His new system (Personal Turning Target Controller) is battery powered and uses your cell phone Wi-fi to communicate with the controller.

The new system does not have audible commands but has a preset delay, currently set at 6 seconds after you hit the button to select the desired cycle, check out his YouTube videos. I mentioned to him that the 6 seconds seemed a bit quick, he offered to have it set to something else, I'm leaning toward about 12 seconds which is approximately when "ready on the right" command is given then have it edge away from you at 3 seconds which is the approximate of the "the line is ready" command. I'm still waiting to hear from him to see how easily these times can be manipulated if at all by the end user. He seems very eager to get input from shooters. I may see if he will create an account so he can discuss the system openly with the forum.

I've asked to buy one of the first production units, he's currently waiting on the batteries.

Here is the product page including links to his videos showing the function.

http://freedomtech.duckdns.org/index_files/pttc.htm

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Freedom Technologies Personal Turning Target Controller - Page 4 Empty Re: Freedom Technologies Personal Turning Target Controller

Post by james r chapman Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:15 am

Yep, just a pairing problem
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4