Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of those "Well there's your problem" moments...

3 posters

Go down

One of those "Well there's your problem" moments... Empty One of those "Well there's your problem" moments...

Post by Chris_D Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:26 am

During the WI State match, I had a malfunction with my Clark 1911. During sustained fire, I was not able to pull the trigger back, like an idiot I tried to push the slide forward so I couldn't call an alibi. The same problem seemed to occur later in the match again but I was able to get the gun to fire that time.

I took the gun apart yesterday and when I pushed the trigger back to remove it, out pops a primer anvil, the thing that looks like a nuclear symbol. After a good cleaning and getting things back together again, the gun was normal again. It must have been working itself in and out of blocking the trigger from moving back.

Chris

Chris_D

Back to top Go down

One of those "Well there's your problem" moments... Empty Re: One of those "Well there's your problem" moments...

Post by BE Mike Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:27 am

Ole Murphy raises his ugly head again. Why is it always during an important match?
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

One of those "Well there's your problem" moments... Empty Re: One of those "Well there's your problem" moments...

Post by Founder Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:30 am

That's interesting! At least you found the issue and it was not a live primer that helped you find it!
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:31 am

Chris fired his first 100 slow fire in that match too! Thought I would toot his horn for him. Nice job Chris! One of those "Well there's your problem" moments... 1710857839
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down