Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlotte Rifle and Pistol

4 posters

Go down

Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Empty Charlotte Rifle and Pistol

Post by LenV Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:08 pm

I was looking for information on attending a match (or two) there and I can't find any current info. I have found some Facebook info and match scores from 2015 and scores from 2017 but nothing newer. I think they moved from Waxhaw to Matthews but not sure. Anyone have current info. Thanks

Len
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Empty Re: Charlotte Rifle and Pistol

Post by dapduh2 Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:33 pm

They have an outdoor range in Waxhaw and an indoor range in the Matthews area. They are currently doing an indoor match every thursday I believe consisting of a few national matches courses. Email Larry or Dave and they’ll shoot you the info. 

salyer@comporium.net

flmccorkle@gmail.com
dapduh2
dapduh2

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Thanks, They have a indoor calendar for Nov. posted with nothing on it so I got confused. I will fire off an email to Dave or Larry when I firm up my travel time. I hope I can qualify to get my "Outside Competitor" card. Very Happy
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by joy2shoot Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Charlotte's outdoor 2700 runs from March through November.  Generally, it is the second Saturday of the month, but not always.  The outdoor range is located at 9130 Kensington Drive, Waxhaw, NC.  28173, which is a stone's throw from the South Carolina state line.

Mathews, NC is also where the Point Blank Range where Brian Zins works is located.

joy2shoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rush223 Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:17 pm

I shot at Charlotte last weekend. They run a very good CMP affiliated match and everyone is friendly. I hadn’t been there in over a year and discovered I won a free match last year. They award 10 at the November match and anyone who has attended a match this year is eligible to win. 

They have a nice clubhouse with running water and flush toilets. And they are Very close to civilization. 

There is a match in Asheville NC the previous weekend (first Saturday) and Orangeburg SC (third Saturday I believe). 
There are also matches in Dawsonville, Ga and Columbia, SC. There are several in NC, SC, and Ga.  

Rush

Rush223

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down