Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else make notebooks from postings?

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone else make notebooks from postings? Empty Does anyone else make notebooks from postings?

Post by Sa-tevp Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:17 pm

I tend to be a information packrat. Information on fitting grips, tuning a pistol, air pistols, free pistol, international competition, reloading info, manuals and maintenance information all get collected, printed and put in binders. I like to search out and find everything on a subject. It's an old practice from when I was working on racing cars and motorcycles and wanted to master a subject.

I'm finding the binder I keep going to most now to study over and over again is my collection of articles and postings by Brian Zins and Ed Hall on fundamentals. CR10X, Motorcycle Dan, Jon Eulette and a lot of others posting solid usable information gets added too. (Except for that Bickar guy.)
Ok, Bickar makes it in sometimes too. 

Anyone else collect stuff in binders to study too?

Stephen

Last edited by Sa-tevp on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add a real name)
Sa-tevp
Sa-tevp

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else make notebooks from postings? Empty Re: Does anyone else make notebooks from postings?

Post by dronning Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:33 pm

No binders - all electronic and searchable, personal use only. 
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else make notebooks from postings? Empty Re: Does anyone else make notebooks from postings?

Post by mspingeld Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:43 pm

Ditto

mspingeld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa-tevp Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:51 pm

You guys are more organized then I am. I have files scattered all over all the computers I use so the good stuff got printed out.

I can also bring along my binder along as I haul my kids all over for their activities.

Stephen
Sa-tevp
Sa-tevp

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:59 am

+1 on being data packrat.
+1xx on storing and indexing data electronically.
+? on making some of the data available online via means of G-Drive and VPN access to my home resources.
+? on replicating data on at least two storage systems.
I can add some other + points, but they are irrelevant to the subject of OP.
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down