Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a bullseye call out recorded memory card/stick

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a bullseye call out recorded memory card/stick Empty Looking for a bullseye call out recorded memory card/stick

Post by toughmandave Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:16 pm

I have just been chosen to run a club bullseye shoot.  I am looking for someplace I can get a memory card or memory stick with the calls on it so I can plug it into my bull horn so I don't have to speak all of it.   In other words - "with 5 rounds, load. - is the line ready?  The line is ready."   etc. etc.  Any ideas?   Dave

toughmandave

Back to top Go down

Looking for a bullseye call out recorded memory card/stick Empty Re: Looking for a bullseye call out recorded memory card/stick

Post by PhotoEscape Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:23 pm

If can plug your phone into bull horn, there are apps for iPhone ( for sure, I have it on mine), and, I presume, you can find it for other platforms too.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Looking for a bullseye call out recorded memory card/stick Empty Re: Looking for a bullseye call out recorded memory card/stick

Post by sharkdoctor Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:49 pm

Just recall that commands must be interactive.  If you call "On the line, load"  the Range Officer watches the line to check to see everyone's progress - revolver shooters might be slower, etc.   If someone yells "not ready" they must be accommodated and so on.   Rote recorded commands can cause problems in real matches.

sharkdoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by toughmandave Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:58 pm

I do not have an i phone - just an android.  There is a good one on i phone but nothing like that on android.  thank you.

toughmandave

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveT Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:09 pm

Bullseye Timer is available on android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.namespace.betimer
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down