Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Older, thin extractor Marvel conversion

2 posters

Go down

Older, thin extractor Marvel conversion Empty Older, thin extractor Marvel conversion

Post by TDP0311 Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Hello all, last night I purchased an older, thin extractor Marvel conversion on a Chip McCormick frame. From what I have read on here, these older extractors can be problematic. 

This conversion does seem to be either barely used or just in really good shape. It came with a Colt magazine, and I ordered a few GSG magazines to go with it. I also ordered a few different spring weights (7, 8, and 9 lbs). 

Any other advice for a bullseye pistol newbie on these things?

Older, thin extractor Marvel conversion Screen10

TDP0311

Back to top Go down

Older, thin extractor Marvel conversion Empty Re: Older, thin extractor Marvel conversion

Post by SW-52 Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:34 pm

TDP0311 wrote:Hello all, last night I purchased an older, thin extractor Marvel conversion on a Chip McCormick frame. From what I have read on here, these older extractors can be problematic. 

This conversion does seem to be either barely used or just in really good shape. It came with a Colt magazine, and I ordered a few GSG magazines to go with it. I also ordered a few different spring weights (7, 8, and 9 lbs). 

Any other advice for a bullseye pistol newbie on these things?

Older, thin extractor Marvel conversion Screen10
Talk with Travis Frerking,the new marvel owner, is possible he will modify to adapt the other extractor version. I have one older marvel with aluminum and steel scope ribs + Marvel iron sight rib with a Big M in rear sight. You will contact via email or via facebook.
SW-52
SW-52

Back to top Go down