Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the Forum

4 posters

Go down

New to the Forum Empty New to the Forum

Post by Integrity Arms Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:30 pm

Hello all just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I joined the forum at the recommendation of a good client and friend of mine. He suggested I come on here for the knowledge and information as well as to possibly promote my work as a gunsmith. I belong to several other forums that tend to be a more social media gathering and the main topic of discussion can get derailed quite easily. So, I wanted to join here as my friend informed me that discussions stay on topic and some very useful and relevant information gets shared he regularly..

I want to be clear first and foremost I am here for the knowledge and information as I have some ways to go to fully know the platform and feel like a lifetime probably isn't enough to full understand, and with all the great and knowledgeable Smiths we have in this day and age, there is just a wealth of information at our fingertips, but often there is also a lot of conjecture and opinions, I for one am more interested in the facts.. Thanks for having me and if anyone is interested my business website is located at:

Integrityarmscustoms.com 

Not sure what user name Jim uses on here but, I know he frequents the sight so I am sure he will see this and chime in sooner or later lol. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and again thanks for the add.. Looking forward to meeting some of the great folks on here I hear so much about.

Respectfully,
Steve Owens

Integrity Arms

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum Empty Re: New to the Forum

Post by James Hensler Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:09 pm

Welcome!
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:32 pm

Welcome!
Tim:H11
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

Post by OldShooter43 Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:05 pm

Welcome aboard, Steve.  Good to see you here - and Happy Thanksgiving!

Jim

OldShooter43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down