Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search of Ultradot Parts

3 posters

Go down

In Search of Ultradot Parts Empty In Search of Ultradot Parts

Post by Tim:H11 11/29/2019, 10:16 pm

So I cracked the very front lens on an old ultradot. What are the chances anyone here has a broken Ultradot for parts where the front lens is still good?
Tim:H11
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

In Search of Ultradot Parts Empty Re: In Search of Ultradot Parts

Post by mikemyers 11/30/2019, 8:24 am

Tim:H11 wrote:So I cracked the very front lens on an old ultradot. What are the chances anyone here has a broken Ultradot for parts where the front lens is still good?
If you call the main number for Ultradot, there is a very nice lady, who fully understands their products, who answers the phone and provides tech support.  If you speak to her, explain how you've been helping so many people in Bullseye shooting, and maybe tell her more about yourself, I think there is a very good chance they'll just fix it for you at no charge.  Her name is Katie, I'll see if I can find here email....    yes - ultradotservice@gmail.com

We had several long discussions going on back in July, 2017 - if you think it would help, I can write her first and introduce you, but I'm pretty sure she'll take care of you without that.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Lorenz 11/30/2019, 7:30 pm

Tim:H11 wrote:So I cracked the very front lens on an old ultradot. What are the chances anyone here has a broken Ultradot for parts where the front lens is still good?
I have one. PM with your address.

Wes Lorenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down