Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Post/Intro

5 posters

Go down

First Post/Intro Empty First Post/Intro

Post by Randy Earnest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Hello to all, My name is Randy Earnest, like most all of you I am a Bullseye shooter. I've been competing for about 11 years and some how made it to the Expert class and haven't won my class since! I find it a real challenge to shoot this sport and can't think of anything that would be a better way to spend my time except maybe building the guns to compete with.

I am 63 years young and retired from Michelin Americas Research & Developement in 2010 after 33+ years in Maintenance.After retirement I open a one man Firearms Repair Service "Randy's Gun Room" and begin to do all types of repairs on Rifles,Shotguns,and Pistols. Being a bullseye shooter I started out by building my own Pistols for Competition, the first in 2005, an all Stainless Steel Caspian wad gun that I'm still shooting. That and encouragement from a good friend 'Dave Salyers' is what lead me to open Randy's Gun Room.I enjoy the work that it takes to build and repair these pistols and see them shoot good tight groups. I have several Pistols that I've built being used in competition and If I can be of service to anyone I will make sure that you are completely satisfied with my work.I look forward to being a part of this Forum and making new friends.

Randy Earnest

randysgunroom@bellsouth.net Phone:(864)314-6229
Randy Earnest
Randy Earnest

Back to top Go down

First Post/Intro Empty Re: First Post/Intro

Post by Motorcycle_dan Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 am

Hi Randy, welcome. Hope to meet at a match one day. My son lives in Greenville SC and I try to get down to visit now and then. Have tried to include a match at DRPC when possible. Is there a Bullseye match somewhere closer to Greenville?
Motorcycle_dan
Motorcycle_dan

Back to top Go down

Post by jakuda Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:25 am

Welcome! I spent six months in greenville sc five years ago when I was at Fluor.

Do you have a website up and running for your services?

jakuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Earnest Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply, I have read many of your post on the old Bullseye L site. I was born and raised in Greenville but as it grew and I got older it was time to find a smalled town we moved to Williamston 30yrs ago its about 20 miles south of Greenville. I would very much like to meet if you come this way. I put my Phone number on the post so call me when you come and I'll meet you somewhere.

Regards

Randy
Randy Earnest
Randy Earnest

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Earnest Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 pm

jakuda,

That was just enough time to make you want to live here. I am a member of the Greenville Gun Club, we have over 1000 members and I am the only one that actively shoots Bullseye. We don't have any bullseye matches at our club. I shoot in Asheville,N.C., Charlotte.N.C., Columbia,S.C.,& Orangeburg,S.C. that covers 4 weekends a month, and I try to shoot at least 3 of them.I have not set up a web site but I think its about time too. I've been doing business 2 years now and it would be good way to expand. All I have to do is learn how to do manage a web site.

Randy
Randy Earnest
Randy Earnest

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:38 am

welcome, we might cross paths at a match as Dave is a friend of mine too!
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Lang Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:58 am

Randy, welcome to the Bullseyeforum.
Best of shooting and business fortune.
Larry
Larry Lang
Larry Lang

Back to top Go down

Post by jakuda Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Randy Earnest wrote:jakuda,

That was just enough time to make you want to live here. I am a member of the Greenville Gun Club, we have over 1000 members and I am the only one that actively shoots Bullseye. We don't have any bullseye matches at our club. I shoot in Asheville,N.C., Charlotte.N.C., Columbia,S.C.,& Orangeburg,S.C. that covers 4 weekends a month, and I try to shoot at least 3 of them.I have not set up a web site but I think its about time too. I've been doing business 2 years now and it would be good way to expand. All I have to do is learn how to do manage a web site.

Randy

These days, it's really easy to start a website. They have pre-packaged free templates. Google even offers you a free webpage (but if you want your own dot-com name, you have to pay money to register that name). sites.google.com

jakuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down