Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grips for bullseye

5 posters

Go down

grips for bullseye Empty grips for bullseye

Post by djm026 2/4/2013, 11:08 am

Just bought a hammerli and a les baer looking to get grips for both so they feel the same. I have the Herrett National Adjustable on my guns now. Is there anything a little better than these??

djm026

Back to top Go down

grips for bullseye Empty Re: grips for bullseye

Post by Dave C. 2/4/2013, 12:33 pm

Slabs.
Dave C.
Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR 2/4/2013, 12:40 pm

If your hamerli is a 208s or a exsse then you can get a grip adapter from CMM Machine to make it close to the same as the stock set of grips for a 1911, You can also get custom grips made to fit for both guns just google Dick Horton grips. I would just try what you have and see how you do before changing.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ddivins 2/4/2013, 9:10 pm

I have Dick Horton grips on my AW93 and my 1911. He makes a great grip. I highly recommend him.

-dsd

ddivins

Back to top Go down

Post by JayhawkNavy02 11/26/2014, 9:33 pm

I tried VZ Black Gray G10 Simonich Gunner grips, which are listed as "very aggressive" on texture, which is even more than the "medium rated "Operator", unfortunately, they are going back to Florida. They're terrific looking, they fit perfectly, and solid, but, they're a step behind the Kensight Sharkskin grips for traction therefore I won't be using them for competition. At less than $20 a set, they do more for less money, even though that wasn't the goal, but they do look like arse.

In no way am I saying I do not like VZ products or that I think they're inferior to other grips, they're absolutely beautiful, durable, and fit perfectly, but not what I would pick for use in a competitive environment for high recoil service loads.
JayhawkNavy02
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down