Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is getting in on the next Matchguns order?

+7
straybrit
tovaert
Lefty
Jon Eulette
keithwwalker
zanemoseley
bpettet
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is getting in on the next Matchguns order? - Page 2 Empty Who is getting in on the next Matchguns order?

Post by bpettet Thu May 07, 2020 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

First of all, big thanks to Jon Eulette and Kang Chua for answering my many questions about Matchguns.  I'm jumping into the next order of guns with a MG2 (standard not Bullseye).  It looked like Zane was on that order as well.  Who else is ordering and what are you getting?  From what I understand, there is time to get in on the order still if you've been on the fence.

bpettet

http://www.stratos2.com

Back to top Go down

Who is getting in on the next Matchguns order? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is getting in on the next Matchguns order?

Post by bpettet Mon May 18, 2020 9:20 pm

Hey that sounds like my position too.  I want to see what happens with Jon's conversion.  I asked Jon to update on the order status here.

bpettet

Back to top Go down

Who is getting in on the next Matchguns order? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is getting in on the next Matchguns order?

Post by Jon Eulette Mon May 18, 2020 9:49 pm

I recently spoke with Kang and we are close to placing the next order. Match Guns was shutdown during Covid quarantine and just opened back up for business.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by straybrit Tue May 19, 2020 12:32 pm

Looks like you'll be having the mob howling waiting for that 32 ACP conversion fairly soon then Jon :-)

straybrit

Back to top Go down

Who is getting in on the next Matchguns order? - Page 2 Empty MG2 order

Post by MGUSA Sat May 30, 2020 2:58 pm

For those who like to order the MG2, please email us at:

matchgunsusa@hotmail.com

We will be finalizing the order very soon.

Thank you for your support.

MGUSA

Last edited by MGUSA on Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

MGUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by bpettet Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:59 pm

I believe I will also be adding the MG4 to my order.

bpettet

Back to top Go down

Post by bpettet Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:39 pm

If you're on the fence, order is finishing up.

bpettet

Back to top Go down

Post by rkittine Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:30 pm

I have talked to Kang and he seemed to think another order was going in in the next two months. I have not ordered anything as I am trying to find out if the MG4 is exempt in New York. Pistols that have one feature of an Assault Rifle are banned now, which for a pistol usually means a vertical forward grip or a magazine forward of the trigger. The idea is it can be grabbed to stabilize the gun when firing.

Since the MG4 has a tubular / horizontal magazine with a capacity of 5 rounds, I am hoping to find out if they are exempt. So far the local authorities are not sure. Go figure.

Bob
rkittine
rkittine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:22 pm

This will most likely be only order this year. All the covid crap is still taking its toll in Italy. 
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:27 pm

Don't ask,don't tell...

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Post by rkittine Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:23 am

Hey Bruce, I assume your post was for me. As a New York Resident, I would think you have to have any new pistol put on your Permit since the Safe Act. Both of my permits were Good Until Revoked, but then came the Safe Act.

Bob
rkittine
rkittine

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:22 am

If you ask for an official opinion, you may get an unneeded policy that you, and others, won't like. The discretion is usually with the existing registration people. Case in point, one local club wrote to NYS for an opinion regarding presence of any individual at the facility, for any reason. The answer, concurred with by the lawyer, was " Oh, of course not" There was no issue or problem, no complaints, until they brought it up.

As they say, some do, and some don't

bruce martindale

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:38 am

We are each responsible to understand the law, and the intent, and how best to comply with it.

bruce martindale

Back to top Go down

Post by rkittine Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:47 am

Has anyone read the Sullivan Act? The pistol is not that important to me to risk jail time and possible confiscation of my firearms. I want a concrete approval IN WRITING before I would move forward with the purchase of a firearm that I already have covered by other handguns with back up. Was able to get that for one of my tubular rifles, so I just need to take this to the next level.

Bob
rkittine
rkittine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:09 pm

If you mean tubular magazine, the rifle is either lever or bolt action, isn't it? These are by definition not assault weapons. Only semi-auto are potentially considered as such. And NY law states that any magazine not attached to the grip is a disqualifier.

Lefty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2