Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini USA

2 posters

Go down

Pardini USA Empty Pardini USA

Post by jim fabanich 8/18/2020, 10:15 am

A list member has posted about a potentially lost check to Pardini USA.
I feel for him, however it appears that the USPS is at fault ( for the time being) and not Pardini.
Karen, Alex and Vlad have proven, to me to be stand up individuals who will stand by their word, if, at all possible, if not, they will go above and beyond to make other arrangements.

jim fabanich

lablover and MarkOue like this post

Back to top Go down

Pardini USA Empty Re: Pardini USA

Post by Schaumannk 8/18/2020, 3:00 pm

jim fabanich wrote:A list member has posted about a potentially lost check to Pardini USA.
I feel for him, however it appears that the USPS is at fault ( for the time being) and not Pardini.
Karen, Alex and Vlad have proven, to me to be stand up individuals who will stand by their word, if, at all possible, if not, they will go above and beyond to make other arrangements.
This is the type of information I was looking for with my original post.  It should never  have been construed as an attack on Pardini.  Unfortunately a lot of list members jumped to conclusions about what I was asking, and what I had done on my end without bothering to read through my entire post.

Schaumannk

Back to top Go down