Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Up With Red Feather Outfitters?

+9
Outthere
orpheoet
Allen Barnett
Dave-Cooper
Black_Talon
PhotoEscape
jglenn21
BHeintz
dieselguy624
13 posters

Go down

What's Up With Red Feather Outfitters? Empty What's Up With Red Feather Outfitters?

Post by dieselguy624 2/23/2021, 1:04 pm

Are they really a business or just someone's hobby? Tried ordering some stuff online through their "24 hour" online store and you can do everything except pay for it.  And of course despite being within their 9-5 business hrs no one answers the phone.

dieselguy624

Back to top Go down

What's Up With Red Feather Outfitters? Empty Re: What's Up With Red Feather Outfitters?

Post by BHeintz 2/23/2021, 1:15 pm

I went through this a little while back. You can't order from the website, and a lot of stuff on the site is not actually available. I was only able to contact through email. It took about 3 weeks to hear back. They didn't have what I was looking for even though it was for sale on the website. I asked some more questions about products and it took another two weeks to get a response. They will sell you stuff if they have it, but it's not exactly easy.

BHeintz

dieselguy624 likes this post

Back to top Go down

What's Up With Red Feather Outfitters? Empty Re: What's Up With Red Feather Outfitters?

Post by jglenn21 2/23/2021, 8:01 pm

Email Jim Hemserson at
hendo.cardinalcenter@yahoo.com

My response was 1 day this week
jglenn21
jglenn21

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape 2/23/2021, 8:07 pm

jglenn21 wrote:Email Jim Hemserson at
hendo.cardinalcenter@yahoo.com

My response was 1 day this week
+1 I had two orders placed in last four months, and had two more inquiries.  Response was expeditious enough IMO.  Contacting Jim via email is a good way to start.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Talon 2/23/2021, 8:17 pm

I've ordered from Jim a half-dozen times since he got up and running. Fine service every time. Follow the simple directions ("You can't order from the website, you have to send me an email and I'll send you a Paypal invoice") and it works fine. Pre-sale email questions always answered promptly, considering that RFO is only part of his job.
Black_Talon
Black_Talon

valbern67 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-Cooper 2/24/2021, 6:09 pm

Ditto !!

Dave-Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett 2/24/2021, 6:26 pm

I to have had great response from Mr Henderson.  The first thing you must do is find what you are looking for on the "old" Larry's gun web site and then contact Mr Henderson by e-mail listing the items by SKU description as to what you are looking for.  He will then check the inventory and inform you by e-mail if they have it with the current price.  It is a little cumbersome in that it is all done by e-mail but it works.  Just remember running the parts store is not Mr Henderson's primary job but he will do everything he can to help out a fellow shooter.

Last edited by Allen Barnett on 2/24/2021, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted SKU changed to description)

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/24/2021, 6:57 pm

Happens that I needed to check something with Mr. Henderson this week. Got a clear email response next day. I've always had excellent and fast responses from Jim, always tries his best to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by orpheoet 2/24/2021, 7:49 pm

Henderson is wearing a lot of hats with running CMP Pistol, Cardinal, and setting up collegiate programs. Plus a family and who knows what else. Red Feather has a lot of cool stuff. Just give him a bit to get back to you.
orpheoet
orpheoet

john bickar, bpettet and valbern67 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Outthere 2/25/2021, 6:37 am

I've had no issues.
Outthere
Outthere

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselguy624 2/25/2021, 7:53 pm

I emailed Mr. Henderson yesterday with a list of items I'm looking for.  Hopefully the stuff is still available.

dieselguy624

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 2/25/2021, 9:44 pm

orpheoet wrote:Henderson is wearing a lot of hats with running CMP Pistol, Cardinal, and setting up collegiate programs. Plus a family and who knows what else. Red Feather has a lot of cool stuff. Just give him a bit to get back to you.
Some perspective:

I think (but I'm not sure) that it was "Jim takes over Larry's inventory and does his best" or "Larry's inventory disappears. Full stop."

I'm in favor of the former.

Jim appears to be doing his best with Red Feather Outfitters, while balancing the aforementioned commitments.

Give Red Feather the benefit of the doubt.
john bickar
john bickar

bpettet, valbern67, lakemurrayman and CarpeXRing like this post

Back to top Go down

What's Up With Red Feather Outfitters? Empty RE:Whats up with Red Feather Outfitters

Post by lakemurrayman 2/25/2021, 10:14 pm

I've had several dealings with Mr.Henderson and have been very satisfied with the service.He is a busy man.
John

lakemurrayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bmize1 2/26/2021, 12:24 am

I emailed him last night also and he returned my email this am.
I’m expecting a call in the morning to get my cc info.

bmize1

Back to top Go down

Post by bpettet 3/1/2021, 1:50 pm

It takes a little time to get a response, as has been stated, but all of my orders of in-stock items have been very satisfactory.  It's just a different experience than we are used to with online ordering.

bpettet

http://www.stratos2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dieselguy624 3/1/2021, 5:38 pm

He got back to me and took care of my order so I'm pretty happy!

dieselguy624

bpettet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down