Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.22 NRA Indoor Sectionals

4 posters

Go down

.22 NRA Indoor Sectionals Empty .22 NRA Indoor Sectionals

Post by gladius 7/18/2022, 11:37 am

I know we are busy shooting Outdoors, was at Perry last week, but I would like to plan ahead.

Moved to Florida last year and could find no Indoor Sectionals.  Anyone have an idea of the closest one to Florida?

Thanks,

Doug

gladius

lyoke likes this post

Back to top Go down

.22 NRA Indoor Sectionals Empty Re: .22 NRA Indoor Sectionals

Post by Wobbley 7/18/2022, 2:00 pm

In Florida?  Why?
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxturtle 7/18/2022, 3:48 pm

Like you, I enjoy the 22 Indoor Sectionals.  Also like you, I am frustrated trying to find information on NRA tournaments.  You might try email to Comphelp@nrahq.org or telephone (877) 672-6282.  I hope you find a Sectional to enjoy in Florida.  Let us know, as others might be able to use your information to find matches in their own states.
Boxturtle
Boxturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by lyoke 7/18/2022, 3:57 pm

Following,

I seem to miss the sectional matches each year as I don't know of a range in Florida that hosts them.

lyoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxturtle 7/19/2022, 1:17 pm

I wrote to the email address above and asked.  Here is the response:

You can go to our main web site Home of the NRA | National Rifle Association  - go to the bottom of the page to where it says “NRA Is Closer Then You Think” once you his the edit search and put in your zip code and miles – you would choose the box below that for Tournament Calendar – is will list all tournaments on your area including Pistol.  You can also see a full listing in the Coming Events Sectional of Shooting Sports USA  Coming Events sponsored by REMINGTON | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal (ssusa.org)
You will also be able to find listing of the Sectionals in both those places, at this time, however there are not any set-up for 2023, you will start seeing them probably about Oct.
Boxturtle
Boxturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down