Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCW mag loader for Marvel plastic mags.

4 posters

Go down

FCW mag loader for Marvel plastic mags. Empty FCW mag loader for Marvel plastic mags.

Post by L. Boscoe 10/16/2022, 7:30 pm

I see where FCW, that I got my Marvel conversion from, offers a little plastic tool for loading
their plastic mags.  Is there a better choice?  I use Uploa  on my CF rounds, so maybe theirs
is better?

L. Boscoe

Back to top Go down

FCW mag loader for Marvel plastic mags. Empty Re: FCW mag loader for Marvel plastic mags.

Post by 30calfun 10/27/2023, 9:44 am

I bought one and don't care for it. It is only a device that pushes the round down into the magazine, then you pull it off the magazine, place the next round on top, and push down with the device again. I find it easier just to use my fingers to push each round down.

30calfun

Back to top Go down

FCW mag loader for Marvel plastic mags. Empty Re: FCW mag loader for Marvel plastic mags.

Post by STEVE SAMELAK 10/27/2023, 10:12 am

Seems to me that a pop rivet is the simplest tool for loading the plastic magazines.
STEVE SAMELAK
STEVE SAMELAK

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ 10/27/2023, 3:14 pm

STEVE SAMELAK wrote:Seems to me that a pop rivet is the simplest tool for loading the plastic magazines.
Would love to see a photo of this.   My Marvel plastic mag is not difficult to load but a little funky and sort of slippery.

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by STEVE SAMELAK 10/27/2023, 9:46 pm

RodJ wrote:
STEVE SAMELAK wrote:Seems to me that a pop rivet is the simplest tool for loading the plastic magazines.
Would love to see a photo of this.   My Marvel plastic mag is not difficult to load but a little funky and sort of slippery.
YEAH.....got home & checked.
All my plastic mags are Jaggerman, their followers & bodies are more user friendly.
STEVE SAMELAK
STEVE SAMELAK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down