Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gil Hebard's "The Pistol Shooters Treasury" Giveaway

5 posters

Go down

Gil Hebard's "The Pistol Shooters Treasury" Giveaway Empty Gil Hebard's "The Pistol Shooters Treasury" Giveaway

Post by BE Mike Mon 17 Oct 2022, 2:25 pm

I have a copy of the paperback, second edition of Gil Hebard's "The Pistol Shooter's Treasury" that I will give away to any current NRA classified marksman, sharpshooter or expert (sorry masters & high masters). Just message me with your name. The names have to be in by this Friday (Oct. 21, 2022) at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time or until my message box is full. I'd really like to see this go to someone who will use it and not have it appear for resale. I'll put the names in a hat and draw the winner. After I notify the winner, I'll contact him or her and get a mailing address to send the book.
BE Mike
BE Mike

john bickar, Bullseye58, Jwhelan939, chopper, Merick, Pinetree, DA/SA and like this post

Back to top Go down

Gil Hebard's "The Pistol Shooters Treasury" Giveaway Empty Re: Gil Hebard's "The Pistol Shooters Treasury" Giveaway

Post by Dcforman Mon 17 Oct 2022, 5:15 pm

Good on you. A great book for a new shooter.

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Gil Hebard's "The Pistol Shooters Treasury" Giveaway Empty Re: Gil Hebard's "The Pistol Shooters Treasury" Giveaway

Post by bruce martindale Mon 17 Oct 2022, 8:35 pm

I'll add 5 copies of my ebook Feeling Center if you give me 5 email address

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

ric1911a1, Pinetree, TonyH, Thin Man, sayracin, RodJ and shanneba like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar Tue 18 Oct 2022, 1:45 am

Great idea. Thank you, Mike and Bruce, for contributing to our sport.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale Tue 18 Oct 2022, 8:29 pm

Got one, 4 to go

bruce martindale

Back to top Go down

Post by jjfitch Fri 21 Oct 2022, 12:17 am

Good business! Mine is well over 20 years old, a great resource for any shooter. I have referred to it frequently over the years. Smiles,
jjfitch
jjfitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike Sat 22 Oct 2022, 9:53 am

There were 21 bullseye pistol shooters who entered the drawing for "The Pistol Shooters Treasury". Impalanut's name was drawn from the hat this morning. Congrats impalanut!
BE Mike
BE Mike

Pinetree, SingleActionAndrew and shanneba like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale Sat 22 Oct 2022, 6:38 pm

Closed: thanks to all for participating.

bruce martindale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down