Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammerli 208 - Trigger won't reset with RedDot

+4
NukeMMC
Rodger Barthlow
Jon Eulette
snozzberries
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hammerli 208 - Trigger won't reset with RedDot - Page 2 Empty Hammerli 208 - Trigger won't reset with RedDot

Post by snozzberries Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello all!

I have a Hammerli 208 that's causing me some issues.  When I'm using the iron sights and CCI Std Velocity ammo, it functions flawlessly.  When I remove the front weights, and install the LarrysGuns pic rail adapter, and Ultradot Matchdot II, I have issues.  The main issue is that about 1 or 2 times a magazine, the trigger won't reset.  The previous shell ejects, and a new round is loaded into the chamber, but pulling the trigger is futile.  

Any ideas?
snozzberries
snozzberries

Back to top Go down

Hammerli 208 - Trigger won't reset with RedDot - Page 2 Empty Re: Hammerli 208 - Trigger won't reset with RedDot

Post by snozzberries Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:30 pm

I'm curious, if I want to replace any springs that might be worn out, or just buy some spares, which all springs should I get?

I found these two:
Main Spring
Firing Pin Spring

Do they eventually get a Recoil Spring in stock?
snozzberries
snozzberries

Back to top Go down

Hammerli 208 - Trigger won't reset with RedDot - Page 2 Empty Re: Hammerli 208 - Trigger won't reset with RedDot

Post by NukeMMC Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:47 pm

InterarmsTx has recoil springs.
As soon as I got my 208s, I replaced trigger bar, recoil and main springs.

For spares I have recoil, main, sear, trigger bar, trigger reset, slide stop, extractor and firing pin springs.  I also have a spare extractor and firing pin.
NukeMMC
NukeMMC

snozzberries likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:02 pm

snozzberries wrote:Are you kidding me?  I did all that work to write up a response and this is what I get, and my message is gone?
Too late to help you this time, but I learned my lesson long ago - if I've got a lot of text, that took me a while to make perfect, before clicking the "Send" button, I highlight all the text and do "copy".  If anything goes wrong, I have a copy of all my work I can. "paste" into the response box.  I do this all over, not just here.  If it's so much that it takes me a long time to get it right, I copy it before trying to post.  I think network issues have been my biggest problem, not the forum.
mikemyers
mikemyers

snozzberries likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by snozzberries Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:46 pm

Everything is available at Red Feather Outfitters.

Hammerli 208 - Trigger won't reset with RedDot - Page 2 EH2iWON
snozzberries
snozzberries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2