Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Rogers, Bullseye shooter and forum admin, has left the range.

+6
jglenn21
Dcforman
Allgoodhits
Wobbley
PhotoEscape
willnewton
10 posters

Go down

David Rogers, Bullseye shooter and forum admin, has left the range.   Empty David Rogers, Bullseye shooter and forum admin, has left the range.

Post by willnewton 3/23/2023, 8:54 am

Hello, 

This is David Rodgers Jr. It is with sadness that I announce to you that my dad passed away peacefully on March 18th. I know as an admin he was very active on this forum and had many friends here. I know several folks here are already aware of his passing, but feel free to inform the users of the forum that may have known him through a post. I was going to do it, but I know I wouldn't be able to do him proper justice, so I thought this would suffice. He was a great shot! I have added a link to a photo you can use if you want.

My dad's memorial service will be held next week. You can contact me at fwd@rtsga.com with any questions.

Thank you,
David Rodgers Jr.

We just received this posting from David’s son and I thought it would be good to share on the main forum.  There are only four admins here, so he will certainly be missed as part of the team.  We appreciate his time and efforts given as a fellow volunteer in service to the Bullseye community.  

More than just an admin, he was a long time, active contributor as well.  He has been a member of the forum since Day One and also has one of the highest post counts on the forum.  He has given all manner of advice to hundreds of folks over the years and his postings helped to keep the forum active and to make it a valuable resource of information.

His presence will be missed, but his writings will still be here to lend a helping hand for a long time to come.

If you knew David and have a good memory to share, perhaps you would like to post it.  I have attached a photo David Jr. enclosed of his Dad from a few years back.

David Rogers, Bullseye shooter and forum admin, has left the range.   398a1310
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Pinetree and SaraiEsq like this post

Back to top Go down

David Rogers, Bullseye shooter and forum admin, has left the range.   Empty Re: David Rogers, Bullseye shooter and forum admin, has left the range.

Post by PhotoEscape 3/23/2023, 10:04 am

RIP!
Condolences to the family.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

willnewton likes this post

Back to top Go down

David Rogers, Bullseye shooter and forum admin, has left the range.   Empty Re: David Rogers, Bullseye shooter and forum admin, has left the range.

Post by Wobbley 3/23/2023, 1:05 pm

We ARE diminished! RIP.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Allgoodhits 3/23/2023, 1:42 pm

My thanks to him for his services, and condolences to friends and family. 

~Martin
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman 3/23/2023, 1:43 pm

Perhaps I am dense, but what was his username? I can't make the connection.

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton 3/23/2023, 1:46 pm

willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jglenn21 3/23/2023, 4:28 pm

David was a very active Georgia shooter for years. He will be missed by all of us
jglenn21
jglenn21

Hawkja and willnewton like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 3/24/2023, 12:24 pm

We will miss you David..R.I.P.
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 3/24/2023, 3:56 pm

Semper X-ring. May his family find peace.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by DonBrummer 3/24/2023, 7:46 pm

May you and your family find the necessary strength to get you through this most difficult of times.
DonBrummer
DonBrummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 3/30/2023, 8:51 pm

We owe a lot to David for the reason this forum became a polite place for us to gather. 

I look forward to seeing him again in heaven someday.
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

8eightring, djperry2 and popchevy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down