Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found a nice pre made box that I mounted a Star press on

4 posters

Go down

Found a nice pre made box that I mounted a Star press on Empty Found a nice pre made box that I mounted a Star press on

Post by Michael C Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:52 pm

I recently decided to buy a Star progressive reloader after listening to a couple of guys I shoot with.  The particular one I got has a case kicker.  But, I needed a way to mount it.  I was going to build a box with drawers but found something that worked for me on Amazon for 43 bucks.   I had to drill a hole for the spent primers to fall through and because it has a case kicker needed a place for them to fall into that would collect them.  The box seems well made with actual dovetails and I used aluminum L bracket stock to make mounting brackets for the base and on the left hand side to mount a bin I can use for bullets.
Attachments
Found a nice pre made box that I mounted a Star press on Attachment
BE905566-0080-462D-8C29-F0C17FEE48E9.jpeg You don't have permission to download attachments.(145 Kb) Downloaded 44 times
Found a nice pre made box that I mounted a Star press on Attachment
66721782-1BC7-4864-B60C-FA34B2496CC5.jpeg You don't have permission to download attachments.(155 Kb) Downloaded 21 times

Michael C

RNS10X, BE Mike, onlylead and Multiracer like this post

Back to top Go down

Found a nice pre made box that I mounted a Star press on Empty Re: Found a nice pre made box that I mounted a Star press on

Post by Jon Eulette Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:06 pm

Outstanding! First for the Star and second for the prefabbed box/mount. Very cool setup.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Michael C likes this post

Back to top Go down

Found a nice pre made box that I mounted a Star press on Empty Re: Found a nice pre made box that I mounted a Star press on

Post by RodJ Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:46 pm

Jon you’d go broke buying these boxes for all your presses!

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ric1911a1 Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:24 pm

I like it! Been thinking of digging out my 2 Stars and setting them up.

Ric
ric1911a1
ric1911a1

Gustavo1957 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down