Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini 3d printed magazines

+3
toddcfii
hamdenman
swissyhawk
7 posters

Go down

Pardini 3d printed magazines Empty Pardini 3d printed magazines

Post by swissyhawk Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:35 pm

If you haven’t seen one yet, Pardini USA now sells 10, 15, and 20 round 3d printed magazines for the SP22.  They look hysterical hanging out of the pistol.  Unfortunately the Pardini website only has pictures of the original 5 rd mag.

swissyhawk

Back to top Go down

Pardini 3d printed magazines Empty Re: Pardini 3d printed magazines

Post by hamdenman Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:36 pm

The only one they show in stock is a 20 rounder. Hopefully they get the others in stock soon.  It’d blow peoples minds with a 20 rounder hanging out at our BE matches!

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Post by swissyhawk Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:07 pm

I couldn't understand why Pardini would make high capacity magazines for the SP22 other than it looked cool.  Now I understand.  They are making a .22 rifle based on the SP22 chassis.  This image is taken from an email Pardini send out.
Pardini 3d printed magazines Pardin12

swissyhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by toddcfii Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:10 pm

Interesting but what market are they aiming at?  Really expensive for a plinker and probably not as accurate as a bolt gun normally used  in silhouette shooting. So what competitive gun game would this be for?
toddcfii
toddcfii

Richard Ashmore likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrankyThunder Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:20 am

Hey Swissyhawk:

With a ten round magazine it opens the door for a lot of other 22LR competitions we do around here.  Until now I used to have to dig out my model 41 to be competitive in falling plates and other "fun" type matches that are locally invented at many gun clubs.  Many have a magazine limit of ten rounds per magazine to put everybody on a level playing field whereas a competitor with five round mags had no chance. 

Also, I have had a lot of people ask me what type of gun I have when they see me practicing at the range with my Pardini.  They always mention that they are disappointed that they could only load ten rounds in a magazine.

Personally, I am looking forward to cleaning up them matches and possibly recruit new shooters to the bullseye world!

Last edited by CrankyThunder on Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspellings added to verify authorship by engineer)
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

RoyDean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x90rider Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:37 pm

I purchased 3 of the new 10 round magazines. They fit the gun well but I have a little feeding problem with one of them. I think that it can be worked out.Pardini 3d printed magazines Pardin10

x90rider

Back to top Go down

Post by hamdenman Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:13 pm

How recently were those 10 rounders ordered?   I too, would shoot falling plates with mine if I could load more than 5.

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Post by x90rider Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:55 am

hamdenman wrote:How recently were those 10 rounders ordered?   I too, would shoot falling plates with mine if I could load more than 5.
I ordered them right before Christmas and received them a few weeks ago. Just send them an email to get put on the waiting list if they are not readily available.

x90rider

Back to top Go down

Pardini 3d printed magazines Empty why

Post by STEVE SAMELAK Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:22 pm

toddcfii wrote:Interesting but what market are they aiming at?  Really expensive for a plinker and probably not as accurate as a bolt gun normally used  in silhouette shooting. So what competitive gun game would this be for?
although bullseye is the queen of all shooting sports,  that may be a neat piece for  steel challenge.
STEVE SAMELAK
STEVE SAMELAK

Back to top Go down

Post by SingleActionAndrew Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:22 pm

For those living under the graces of Olympic exemption lists, this isn't a great look
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down