Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VA shooters going to Perry

3 posters

Go down

VA shooters going to Perry Empty VA shooters going to Perry

Post by hengehold Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:05 pm

I am looking to connect with a VA or possibility NC shooter that is going to shoot CMP nationals week. I would like to give someone my BE ammo to haul to the match. 

I will be traveling for military work for next 6 months and will have to fly into town for the match. Apparently I can only fly with 11lbs of ammo in checked baggage so that is about ~200rds of 45 and not enough to get through the CMP BE nationals week. 

-Trevor Hengehold

hengehold

Back to top Go down

VA shooters going to Perry Empty Re: VA shooters going to Perry

Post by targetbarb Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:12 am

hengehold wrote:I am looking to connect with a VA or possibility NC shooter that is going to shoot CMP nationals week. I would like to give someone my BE ammo to haul to the match. 

I will be traveling for military work for next 6 months and will have to fly into town for the match. Apparently I can only fly with 11lbs of ammo in checked baggage so that is about ~200rds of 45 and not enough to get through the CMP BE nationals week. 

-Trevor Hengehold
Trevor; if you fly with Alaska, the ammo limit is 25 lbs.  Every other airline it is 11 lbs.  Hope this helps.  Barbara

targetbarb

hengehold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chiz1180 Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:43 am

Another option is to ship to someone in Ohio. Not a perfect solution by any means but it can be effective.
chiz1180
chiz1180

bruce martindale and hengehold like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hengehold Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 am

chiz1180 wrote:Another option is to ship to someone in Ohio. Not a perfect solution by any means but it can be effective.
Thanks. Maybe I can look into the option of shipping it to myself somehow. I don’t think USPS allows ammo shipping but maybe I could ship to an FFL or something like that?

hengehold

Back to top Go down

Post by chiz1180 Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:15 am

You can not ship via usps but you can via UPS or Fedex. It has been a while since I shipped ammo, so I would double check the requirements. I would recommend shipping well in advance if needed. Hopefully you can find someone from VA that can help, but if not you have another option.
chiz1180
chiz1180

Back to top Go down

Post by hengehold Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:28 pm

I found a mule. Thanks for everyone’s advice.

hengehold

shanneba likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down