Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stripped Nelson iron sight rail querry

2 posters

Go down

Stripped Nelson iron sight rail querry Empty Stripped Nelson iron sight rail querry

Post by xcutter45 3/22/2024, 9:26 am

I had a thread asking for pics of a Nelson iron sight rail. A list member sent me a PM that they had one stripped that they would sell.  Unfortunately I  cleaned up my PM`s and lost the message and don`t remember who sent it.  If you happen to see this and still have it, would you please reach out.  Thanks, Jerry

xcutter45

Back to top Go down

Stripped Nelson iron sight rail querry Empty Re: Stripped Nelson iron sight rail querry

Post by xcutter45 3/23/2024, 9:00 am

TTT still looking

xcutter45

Back to top Go down

Stripped Nelson iron sight rail querry Empty Re: Stripped Nelson iron sight rail querry

Post by xcutter45 3/24/2024, 3:08 pm

TTT one more try...sure wish I could remember who PM'd me!

xcutter45

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H 3/24/2024, 4:41 pm

Confused.  Are you looking for pictures of the Nelson?  Or the rail
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutter45 3/24/2024, 5:40 pm

Hello Jack,  Had a thread a while ago looking for a pic of the rear sight on a Nelson iron sight rail.   Received several pics  (exactly what I was looking for).  Also had one person send me a PM stating he had one with no sights that he offered to sell (prominent list member, no scam) but I can't recall who it was and inadvertently deleted the PM.

xcutter45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down