Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini trigger up grade

3 posters

Go down

Pardini trigger up grade Empty Pardini trigger up grade

Post by Froneck 6/1/2024, 6:25 am

Just a note for the Pardini triggers to say I can now make +7°, +3°, 0° and -3° tilt from the mounting post (+ indicates top of trigger is titled toward the muzzle - is to rear). In addition I can increase the distance from 3mm trigger face to front of post to as much as 10mm for those with long fingers. Another shooter wanted +3° and 0° trigger with 5mm distance from post. So I made the jigs to make them.

Froneck

RoyDean and r32nj like this post

Back to top Go down

Pardini trigger up grade Empty Re: Pardini trigger up grade

Post by r32nj 7/1/2024, 12:09 pm

Could you share some photos with the specs to help understand what these would look like? Would make it easier to visualize.

r32nj

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 7/2/2024, 8:01 am

Attached are a few photos that were sent to me by those that purchased the trigger. Simply put it's the same as the shoe I make for the 1911, the rear altered to fit the Pardini. Width is the same 17/32" and the trigger with Red line width is 7/16" of the line. Tilt angle changes, Standard Pardini tilt is +7°, those with 1911 grips is -3°. A shooter requested +3° and 0° tilt so I made fixture to make those angles too. Photo 2 is on LH shooters gun so set-screw is on right side. Standard distance is 4mm finger surface to post surface, can do slightly shorter, longer requires additional cost due to different material base size is needed. It will allow up to 10mm though that is quite extreme. 4mm length will allow me to use same cored bar the 1911 shoe is made from.

Pardini trigger up grade Pardin12

Pardini trigger up grade Pardin11

Pardini trigger up grade Pardin13

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by jimsteele 7/3/2024, 6:18 am

P.M. sent

jimsteele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content