Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hämmerli trigger adjustment

4 posters

Go down

Hämmerli trigger adjustment Empty Hämmerli trigger adjustment

Post by orpheoet 6/1/2024, 7:16 pm

A few weeks ago I was on the hunt for parts for my 215. Turns out even Walther in Germany doesn't have them. So of course my solution was to buy a 208. Same seller had a complete slide with sight. So parts wise I'm good. These 2 triggers couldn't be more different! The 215 is like a long roll and the trigger itself is  quite wide. The 208 is very short and crisp with a narrower trigger that has an overtravel screw. What gives here! I've fallen down the Hämmerli rabbit hole....
orpheoet
orpheoet

Back to top Go down

Hämmerli trigger adjustment Empty Re: Hämmerli trigger adjustment

Post by chiz1180 6/1/2024, 8:18 pm

The gun has several variations over the 20-30 years it was in production. Documentation for the differences is not easy to find, and on top of that parts from different era guns have been swapped around. To the best of my knowledge at the moment at least 2-3 distinct variants of trigger group/arrangements exist. Good guns but at this particular time I would classify them as an enthusiast piece more so than a primary hardworking target pistol. Pilkguns has 208/215 manuals on their site that contain adjustment instructions, however as with any target trigger adjustment, make small and documented adjustments and work slowly.
chiz1180
chiz1180

orpheoet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NukeMMC 6/6/2024, 4:44 am

If you think the Hammerlis are bad with changing trigger design/adjustment don't get into Pardinis. I have worked triggers on at least 5 different types of trigger adjustment variations with 2 different types of trigger shoes/blades
NukeMMC
NukeMMC

Back to top Go down

Post by chiz1180 6/6/2024, 7:13 am

NukeMMC wrote:If you think the Hammerlis are bad with changing trigger design/adjustment don't get into Pardinis.  I have worked triggers on at least 5 different types of trigger adjustment variations with 2 different types of trigger shoes/blades
The major difference is that Pardini's have relatively good factory support, on the other side of the coin, Hammerli does not really exist anymore.
chiz1180
chiz1180

Back to top Go down

Post by JHHolliday 6/6/2024, 8:56 am

https://starreloaders.com/edhall/hammerli208sca.html
JHHolliday
JHHolliday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content