Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Practicing - Using a 9mm?

+4
Rob Kovach
Vociferous
LenV
beeser
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

On Practicing - Using a 9mm? - Page 2 Empty On Practicing - Using a 9mm?

Post by beeser 7/13/2014, 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just a thought ...  Is there any downside to practicing with my S&W 39-2, 9mm instead of the .45?  You guys have already zeroed in on my problem with the .45 in that I'm anticipating the recoil and reacting in advance to it, a problem that I apparently don't have with the .22.  So, I was thinking that since the 9mm recoils almost as much that I could use that instead considering the ammo is so much cheaper.  I haven't started reloading yet (still can't find the powder) so the .45 is getting a little expensive to shoot.

beeser

Back to top Go down

On Practicing - Using a 9mm? - Page 2 Empty Re: On Practicing - Using a 9mm?

Post by beeser 7/15/2014, 7:32 am

Rob,
The "ulterior motive" had to do with a retailer that didn't want to sell a reloading press because they didn't have the powder not a recipe for bullseye powder.  Just wanted to clarify that.

beeser

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR 7/15/2014, 11:33 am

whatever reloader you get buy a rcbs lockout die it will prevent double charges or empty charges, this can save you from injury and save your gun from damage, its the best insurance you can get, buy the 650, it has enough stations to add in the lock out die
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2