Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touch Up Paint for Strong Case Pistol Box

5 posters

Go down

Touch Up Paint for Strong Case Pistol Box Empty Touch Up Paint for Strong Case Pistol Box

Post by Bubba Blaster 7/30/2014, 11:52 am

Hi Guys,
Anybody know what Automotive touch up paint matches the brown Strong Case box ? I went into the local Auto Zone Store and got lost in the color display area ,too many colors.
Bubba

Bubba Blaster

Back to top Go down

Touch Up Paint for Strong Case Pistol Box Empty Re: Touch Up Paint for Strong Case Pistol Box

Post by TobagoMike 9/4/2023, 4:01 pm

I would also like to know. Anybody?

TobagoMike

Back to top Go down

Touch Up Paint for Strong Case Pistol Box Empty Re: Touch Up Paint for Strong Case Pistol Box

Post by troystaten 9/4/2023, 8:10 pm

Just put a sticker over it Wink or maybe take it to a paint store and have them color match it.  Let us know how it goes, I have a Strong Case, great box.

troystaten

Back to top Go down

Post by John Dervis 9/4/2023, 9:26 pm

I know a paint store has a tool they can scan the surface with and match the paint off of that. There are stores that specialize in automotive paints that probably have the same thing but your basic parts store likely will not.  That scan would be your best bet to get a true match for the box you have.

John

John Dervis

mbmshooter and troystaten like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tomd999 9/4/2023, 10:16 pm

Hiya,
Without going to look at my 2, the finish reminds me of the finish popular in the ‘60’s “Hammertone”. Not a smooth gloss finish but a slightly textured glossy one, at least on my cases, mine are old, I got them as soon as they came out so later ones may be different. Anyway, I think Rustolium makes hammertone paints in several brown/bronze tones, that is if your box is brown like mine are.

Hope it helps,
Tom

tomd999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down