Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found an easier way to load 22lr mags for my pistol

4 posters

Go down

Found  an easier way to load 22lr mags for my pistol Empty Found an easier way to load 22lr mags for my pistol

Post by Left handed troglodyte 4/19/2016, 6:04 pm

Hi there!

Yes I realize there are plenty of third party reloading devices out there... but how many can you use with just one hand? Its not a new ultra secret design - yet you have probably seen them ... on a regular basis for many, many years. My eureka moment is due to the fact I have the use of only one hand... therefore any multi-handed functions are automatically ruled out. The focus was trying to simplify a way to capture and retain the spring tension within the magazine  AND using my remaining hand to feed the mag.

Was it expensive? Nope. You probably have a few already lying around....  affraid
If not; any office supply store will have them.

Below is my example - using a S&W Victory mag....  using the medium size.
If your spring tension is a bit stiff... use two- stacked one above the other.

Found  an easier way to load 22lr mags for my pistol 20160419_1841121_zps07eaghxy

Left handed troglodyte

Back to top Go down

Found  an easier way to load 22lr mags for my pistol Empty Re: Found an easier way to load 22lr mags for my pistol

Post by AllAces 4/19/2016, 7:15 pm

Paint it orange, add a para cord lanyard (dummy cord for us Army types) and super glue on a magnet and never loose it in the gun box.
AllAces
AllAces

Back to top Go down

Found  an easier way to load 22lr mags for my pistol Empty Re: Found an easier way to load 22lr mags for my pistol

Post by bmize1 4/19/2016, 8:55 pm

Found  an easier way to load 22lr mags for my pistol 2935285009

bmize1

Back to top Go down

Post by BaldingEagle 4/21/2016, 4:30 pm

That's briliant!

BaldingEagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/21/2016, 9:44 pm

Your first post and it's a homerun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down