Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self repairing 52-2

2 posters

Go down

Self repairing 52-2 Empty Self repairing 52-2

Post by Magload 5/6/2017, 2:30 pm

I sure you all remember me rebuilding my 52-2 trying to get the 1lb 13oz trigger to 2lbs 10oz but just got it to 2lb 8oz and that was a iffy 8oz.  Well I knew that my Lyman digital trigger scale was off by 3.5ozs but my fish digital was only off by a half a oz.   I know this as I have two calibrated weights I check them with.  Well Thursday night I just up and dropped the fish scale and it is no longer off by a 1/2oz it is just plain off.  So I ordered a new digital platform scale and the better Lyman.  Here is the thing I measured the 52-2 again and it is now 3lb 6oz.  I guess shooting the gun for a week fixed it because I didn't change a thing.  I also received two new Wollf 8# recoil springs and just installed one.  They each even came with a triggerbar spring also.  Don
Magload
Magload

Back to top Go down

Self repairing 52-2 Empty Re: Self repairing 52-2

Post by C.Perkins 5/6/2017, 2:44 pm

No Magload;

The Wolff recoil springs come with extra power firing pin return springs.
Not trigger bar springs.

Clarence
C.Perkins
C.Perkins

Back to top Go down

Post by Magload 5/6/2017, 4:22 pm

C.Perkins wrote:No Magload;

The Wolff recoil springs come with extra power firing pin return springs.
Not trigger bar springs.

Clarence

Dang Clarence I knew that read it on the package just drifting along today I guess and thanks dropping the anchor for me before I drift off to far.  Can't wait to shoot this thing Monday to see if the recoil spring makes a difference.  I got a club modified FOP shoot tomorrow and for sure not using it for my CF gun.  I think I am ready for this shoot this time.  Don
Magload
Magload

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down