Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Parry ?

3 posters

Go down

Camp Parry ? Empty Camp Parry ?

Post by rebs 5/30/2017, 2:19 pm

I would like to see Camp Parry and walk down commercial row to check it out. Maybe buy a few things. Watch a few matches. When would be a good day to do this ? Are people allowed in that are not shooting ?

rebs

Back to top Go down

Camp Parry ? Empty Re: Camp Parry ?

Post by Chris Miceli 5/30/2017, 3:22 pm

Clem on down. Prelim day would let you see people shoot 22,cf, and 45 in one day

Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by John Dervis 5/30/2017, 3:28 pm

This year the schedule is a bit messed up but Monday-Thursday (7/10-13/17) are days shooting will be going on.  I would say Monday or Tuesday would be the best to see some shooting events as well as commercial row.  If you wait until Thursday, some vendors may be packing up.  Monday will be a little chaotic because there is more shooting scheduled than a normal year because they have combined revolver matches with preliminaries on this one day.  Tuesday will be a normal day in the life at Perry.  To answer your question about visitors, yes you can come watch.  I think you are supposed to register somewhere but I have talked to several people that have come to watch and I dont think they ever signed in.  I have personally talked with folks observing the shooting and given them the play by play of what is going on at that moment so if you find someone waiting to shoot, they can do the same.  
Hope to see you there.

John Dervis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down