Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to check with the NRA to see if they received match results

+4
Mike38
Lightfoot
zanemoseley
James Hensler
8 posters

Go down

How to check with the NRA to see if they received match results  Empty How to check with the NRA to see if they received match results

Post by James Hensler 6/18/2018, 9:08 pm

Can you look it up online?
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

How to check with the NRA to see if they received match results  Empty Re: How to check with the NRA to see if they received match results

Post by zanemoseley 6/18/2018, 9:10 pm

Wait 6 months to see if your card comes lol. I would imagine you could call with your NRA number and see if they've recorded it. I don't know that they have an automated online system, they'd rather pay for propaganda ads on YouTube than improve the shooting sports infrastructure.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

How to check with the NRA to see if they received match results  Empty Re: How to check with the NRA to see if they received match results

Post by James Hensler 6/18/2018, 9:16 pm

No shit! I feel dirty every time I call them all they care about is trying to get me to renew my membership
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightfoot 6/18/2018, 9:20 pm

try this:
http://competitions.nra.org/competitor-activity.aspx
Lightfoot
Lightfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler 6/18/2018, 10:23 pm

Hey that works!!!! Thanks man!!!!!!
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike38 6/19/2018, 1:41 am

Lightfoot wrote:try this:

I wonder how accurate that even is. I haven't had any updates to my activity or classification in 3 months. Should be the next classification higher, but it's not showing. Maybe the match directors are slow at turning in scores?
Mike38
Mike38

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning 6/19/2018, 2:03 am

You would hope the NRA only has to enter match results in one place and it would show up in your activity and calc your classification.  

One thing I did learn that some of our winter matches are held at clubs that have registered their matches as "leagues" and the match results are not sent to the NRA until the league's season is finished.

Some of the delays are due to match results not being sent in a timely manner but not all.
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 6/19/2018, 2:53 am

Mike38 wrote:

I wonder how accurate that even is. I haven't had any updates to my activity or classification in 3 months. Should be the next classification higher, but it's not showing. Maybe the match directors are slow at turning in scores?

In my experience, they’re pretty squared away on that report. It definitely depends on the MD turning in scores. My most recent match showing there is 5/5, but the only match I’ve shot since was early June so I don’t expect it yet. I’ll have to check if they have results posted from the 2700 I ran on Memorial Day; I mailed in scores maybe a week ago.

Don’t worry - your card will be waiting for you at Perry when you check in Laughing
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotwang 6/19/2018, 3:39 am

You can highlight the data and then copy and paste it into Excel.  Then do the arithmetic to subtract team scores from your total.  The pistol data looks pretty complete over the years.

Correction - the team scores aren't in the total, the Camp Perry scores are for 360 shots because of the prelims.

Last edited by Rotwang on 6/19/2018, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rotwang

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 6/19/2018, 3:49 am

Rotwang wrote:

The pistol data looks pretty complete over the years.
You ain’t just whistling Dixie. They have my scores dating back to my first 2700, a 2234 on May 27, 1990.

Note that if you let your classification lapse (as I did in free pistol), it won’t show scores that far back. But it’s a pretty impressive piece of work.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotwang 6/19/2018, 12:37 pm

john bickar wrote:
Rotwang wrote:

The pistol data looks pretty complete over the years.
You ain’t just whistling Dixie. They have my scores dating back to my first 2700, a 2234 on May 27, 1990.

Note that if you let your classification lapse (as I did in free pistol), it won’t show scores that far back. But it’s a pretty impressive piece of work.

My high power classification is gone and there aren't any scores.  Some classifications were reset to unclassified in 2015 and those scores are in there.

I don't see anything for DR or Harry Reeves.

Rotwang

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Hall 6/19/2018, 3:10 pm

They don't quite go back to my beginning, which was the .45 only portion of a 2700 in the '80's.  They start with January 1990 for me.  Mine looks pretty complete, although I had noticed some date inaccuracies.  I haven't bothered mentioning it to them, since I'm extremely happy with what they have.  They may have even corrected them.  I haven't looked lately.

I do see I've gone Unclassified in many of my International Pistol disciplines. Crying or Very sad   As far as I can tell, all my International scores are still present.

I see I've gained Unclassified in Precision Air Rifle Standing, without firing a shot.  Well, actually, it shows me shooting a match in 2004.  I wonder if someone else is missing that one...

Ed Hall

http://www.starreloaders.com/edhall/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down