Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting Glasses recommendation

+12
Russ OR
Olde Pilot
TonyH
Jwhelan939
lyman1903
mikemyers
Paul M.
ChipEck
John McCormick
Bullseye99
james r chapman
DGW
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shooting Glasses recommendation - Page 2 Empty Shooting Glasses recommendation

Post by DGW 1/26/2019, 6:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Looking for new shooting glasses. I have tried haft a dozen safety/shooting glasses and so far all give me a distorted dot. Anyone use ones from Blue Press ? Oakley or Gargoyle maybe ? I think this is costing me points.

DGW

Back to top Go down

Shooting Glasses recommendation - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting Glasses recommendation

Post by mikemyers 2/17/2019, 6:08 pm

Aha!  Thanks - I was thinking of prescription lenses, that don't "flex" without a LOT of effort.  

Can you post a link of where to buy the Belgium blinders that  attach to a hat?  That seems simple enough to do.  I'd like to try a pair.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Shooting Glasses recommendation - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting Glasses recommendation

Post by james r chapman 2/17/2019, 6:16 pm

https://www.targetshotguns.com/product/belgian-blinders-blinders-two-pair-10541.htm
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 7/11/2019, 12:11 pm

Any thoughts on these?

They're rugged, provide wrap-around protection, and can be made in any desired prescription including a "inverted bi-focal" where there is a d-shaped area with the prescription, and perhaps a distance prescription all around it. The lenses can be removed and replaced with new lenses if needed.  

https://www.safevision.net/action-eyewear/shooting-hunting/quantum.html#/lens_type-frame_only_no_lenses/bifocal_type-none/tint_type-please_select/tint_color-please_select/anti_reflective_coating-none/mirror_coating-none/case_type-none

Shooting Glasses recommendation - Page 2 Screen59
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Allgoodhits 7/13/2019, 5:45 pm

lyman1903 wrote:this guy knows his way around your eyeballs, and a pistol/revolver, 

good guy too

http://www.customsightpicture.com/

What ^^^^^said. That's Dr. Alan Toler in Richmond VA. Tops!
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2