Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

69th Fiesta of Five Flags Regional Precision Pistol Match coming May 4-5, 2019, Pensacola, FL

Go down

69th Fiesta of Five Flags Regional Precision Pistol Match coming May 4-5, 2019, Pensacola, FL Empty 69th Fiesta of Five Flags Regional Precision Pistol Match coming May 4-5, 2019, Pensacola, FL

Post by Jim Knerr Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:26 pm

Pistol Shooters!

I am pleased to invite you to the 69th Fiesta of Five Flags NRA Regional Precision Pistol Match to be held on May 4-5, 2019. The Fiesta Match began in the 1950's as part of the celebration of Pensacola, FL about having been under the five flags of Spain, France, Britain, Confederate States and United States.

In addition to the NRA 2700 Regional, we will be holding CMP EIC matches for .22 Rimfire and Service Pistol, plus NRA Distinguished Revolver. The match program and entry form as been attached here for your convenience, additional information can be found on our website at www.pensacolarifleandpistolclub.com including email links to fiesta-pistol@pensacolarifleandpistolclub.com for more information. 

Pensacola Rifle and Pistol Club is located about 20 minutes north from I-10 and the sugar white sands of Pensacola Beach are about 20 minutes south of I-10. The beginning of May is usually some of the best weather of the year before the heat turns on by June.

Our 50 yard Nat Arenson Memorial Pistol Range features 45 turning targets and we would love to see it filled for a great weekend of competition.

Hope to see you there!
Jim Knerr
Pensacola Rifle and Pistol Club

Note: The map in the program is crucial because a GPS will take your car to a road it does not want to travel upon
Attachments
69th Fiesta of Five Flags Regional Precision Pistol Match coming May 4-5, 2019, Pensacola, FL Attachment
Fiesta_Pistol_Match_Program_2019.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
Jim Knerr
Jim Knerr

Back to top Go down