Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Mckinley Rifle and Pistol Club Frank J. Bickar Memorial Regional, Canton, OH

5 posters

Go down

Canton Mckinley Rifle and Pistol Club Frank J. Bickar Memorial Regional, Canton, OH Empty Canton Mckinley Rifle and Pistol Club Frank J. Bickar Memorial Regional, Canton, OH

Post by Grouse 7/7/2019, 10:24 pm

Hello all....we wrapped up the CMR&PC Frank J. Bickar Memorial Regional today. I would like to unofficially thank the competitors and visitors on this forum on behalf of Tom Brunt, Jeff Byham, and all the volunteers and members of Canton Mckinley Rifle and Pistol Club.   This match means a lot to us. Not only in terms of revenue. But also in memories, experiences, excellence, and tradition.  It is a labor of love for our club, and we hope to carry on this tradition for many years to come.    Thank you all again and good luck at Camp Perry and all other matches.

JJ Ramirez

Grouse

Back to top Go down

Canton Mckinley Rifle and Pistol Club Frank J. Bickar Memorial Regional, Canton, OH Empty Re: Canton Mckinley Rifle and Pistol Club Frank J. Bickar Memorial Regional, Canton, OH

Post by john bickar 7/14/2019, 12:36 am

Great match as always.

Wet this year! Laughing
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Canton Mckinley Rifle and Pistol Club Frank J. Bickar Memorial Regional, Canton, OH Empty Re: Canton Mckinley Rifle and Pistol Club Frank J. Bickar Memorial Regional, Canton, OH

Post by davidbullseye 7/14/2019, 1:26 pm

This is a terrific match. They make you feel welcome!

Are there tentative dates for next year?

David

davidbullseye

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler 7/14/2019, 4:56 pm

How about posting the results! I kinda would like to know where I finished
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by davidbullseye 7/14/2019, 4:59 pm

try this:

https://www.cantonmckinleyriflepistol.org/regional_results/2019_results/default.html

they are posted here. 

David

davidbullseye

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler 7/14/2019, 6:24 pm

Thanks!
Looks like I got 4th in the Expert Class even after I could not see through my Ultra Dot because of the rain!
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by davidbullseye 7/14/2019, 7:03 pm

Well, if you are speaking about the rain that happened in the centerfire match between the 2nd and 3rd timed fire strings - it was an impressive downpour.  

All of us standing out there not sure what to do.  

David

davidbullseye

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 7/14/2019, 7:41 pm

3rd relay on Saturday got dumped on. Saturday team matches were wet also.

Sunday 1st relay got rained on also, and I have a hunch that's why I won my class.

Remember:

1. Show up.
2. Have equipment that works.
3. Get all of your shots on target.
4. Shoot the best you can.

In that order.

You'd be surprised how many matches you can win.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler 7/14/2019, 8:08 pm

Yeah I was 3rd Relay and it dumped on us twice but hell Shue was on it also and he won
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by davidbullseye 7/14/2019, 9:45 pm

we were like domesticated turkeys on Centerfire looking up at the rain.  

I did ok with that day. 

David

davidbullseye

Back to top Go down

Post by valbern67 7/15/2019, 9:01 pm

I had a great time for my first time shooting without cover and in the heat and rain!! Thanks to CMR&PC!

Very Happy
valbern67
valbern67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down