Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purchased a New Pardini.....Need Advice on Trigger Settings

2 posters

Go down

Purchased a New Pardini.....Need Advice on Trigger Settings Empty Purchased a New Pardini.....Need Advice on Trigger Settings

Post by ssauer2004 9/4/2019, 2:20 pm

I posted a topic about a week ago regarding a Pardini SPBE vs. the Walther GSP.  I took the plunge and sent a bank check down to Tampa, FL last Friday.  I'm hoping to receive the pistol within the next few days.  My indoor league starts on 9/11/19.  I'll probably shoot my first match with my Walther considering I won't have close to enough range time to feel confident.  I'm sure trigger feel is a personal taste, but how is the Pardini's trigger out of the box?  Is a lot of adjustment needed to the stock settings?

Last edited by ssauer2004 on 9/4/2019, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
ssauer2004
ssauer2004

Back to top Go down

Purchased a New Pardini.....Need Advice on Trigger Settings Empty Re: Purchased a New Pardini.....Need Advice on Trigger Settings

Post by tray999 9/4/2019, 2:49 pm

Pardini USA will set-up your trigger pretty much anyway you ask them.   I had them set you both my pistols the same way with a longer first stage and a lite second stage for a nice 2 1/2 pound trigger pull.
tray999
tray999

Back to top Go down

Purchased a New Pardini.....Need Advice on Trigger Settings Empty Re: Purchased a New Pardini.....Need Advice on Trigger Settings

Post by ssauer2004 9/4/2019, 3:26 pm

That's interesting.  A friend of mine just recommended a 2.5# pull, lite first stage and longer second.  I'd like to get a little guidance on this prior to it shipping.
ssauer2004
ssauer2004

Back to top Go down

Post by tray999 9/4/2019, 8:39 pm

ssauer2004 wrote:That's interesting.  A friend of mine just recommended a 2.5# pull, lite first stage and longer second.  I'd like to get a little guidance on this prior to it shipping.

It's all matter of personal choice.....  For a long time I liked a single stage trigger, but now I like my long and then lite....
tray999
tray999

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2019, 10:04 pm

I had loads of problems when I first got mine new (from Champions Choice, cause Pardini USA were out of stock at the time, and I am impatient by nature!). Eventually I realised that the cause of the problem was that the screws holding the actual trigger "shoe" were loose and it had slid back and was contacting the grip/frame - of course by then I had fiddled with the settings and really screwed them both up. My fault. Eventually one of the guys in our Oregon group (thanks again Chris) who has used Pardini's for a long time sorted mine out during a 2700 lunch break.

So, I suggest that you make sure that all of the little screws holding the external trigger bits together are reasonably tight before shooting the guns.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssauer2004 9/5/2019, 4:32 am

Alex from Pardini USA is calling me prior to shipping out the pistol. I’ll mention it to him.

Thanks
ssauer2004
ssauer2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down