Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you have MG2 EVO trigger sticking issue

+4
Jon Eulette
Dcforman
james r chapman
slavka001
8 posters

Go down

If you have MG2 EVO trigger sticking issue  Empty If you have MG2 EVO trigger sticking issue

Post by slavka001 Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:08 pm

I just got my MG2 EVO LR22 and found the trigger sticks sometimes when I pull and then release the trigger. 
Resolved it by polishing the release trigger.

slavka001

Back to top Go down

If you have MG2 EVO trigger sticking issue  Empty Re: If you have MG2 EVO trigger sticking issue

Post by james r chapman Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:21 pm

MG’s are fraught with issues for some guns
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you have MG2 EVO trigger sticking issue  Empty Re: If you have MG2 EVO trigger sticking issue

Post by Dcforman Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:33 pm

Took my new 6" bullseye model (no rail) to the range on Friday for the first time. 100 rounds of new CCI, ran flawless.

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:10 pm

100? As in, two boxes?
Keep us updated.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:55 pm

Ha ha! Yes, hardly a long-term test. I'll keep you updated.

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:46 am

james r chapman wrote:MG’s are fraught with issues for some guns

We've had an issue with one EVO pistol that has required a few fixes Jim. So the track record is actually pretty good! Unfortunately your friend has been luckier than the rest Wink
Slava has made an error in his video regarding the 2nd stage spring. That spring is for the release and the 1st stage spring is for the trigger. The 2nd stage is controlled by a spring plunger inside the frame. Those two springs are adjusted together by the bar/arm below them.
My MG2 EVO just hit 3,000 alibi free rounds last week.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:49 pm

Jon, not disparaging the gun, just pointing out as a new product it is having a few growing pains.
Another MG purchased at the same time shoots brilliantly and has for many rounds.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:20 pm

Jon Eulette wrote:Slava has made an error in his video regarding the 2nd stage spring. That spring is for the release and the 1st stage spring is for the trigger. The 2nd stage is controlled by a spring plunger inside the frame. Those two springs are adjusted together by the bar/arm below them.
Completely agree, the second stage trigger combines two springs. The travel adjustments will make the trigger feel different based on preference. 
My last shipment EVO went through 15 matches, so far no issues. I did not shoot this one yet but visually i do not see any differences.

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustavo1957 Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:13 am

Where can you order the MG2 EVO?

What ammo are you using?

Thank you

Gustavo1957

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightfoot Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:41 am

Dcforman wrote:Took my new 6" bullseye model (no rail) to the range on Friday for the first time. 100 rounds of new CCI, ran flawless.

Dave
I wish I could do the same.  Mine is still sitting in California waiting to be shipped.  There are 5 guns coming to my FFL and apparently there is a shortage of boxes that will hold 5 guns so they haven't shipped.
Lightfoot
Lightfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyH Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Lightfoot wrote:
Dcforman wrote:Took my new 6" bullseye model (no rail) to the range on Friday for the first time. 100 rounds of new CCI, ran flawless.

Dave
I wish I could do the same.  Mine is still sitting in California waiting to be shipped.  There are 5 guns coming to my FFL and apparently there is a shortage of boxes that will hold 5 guns so they haven't shipped.
Boxes that hold 5 guns have been banned in Kommiefornia and labeled as "Assault boxes"!! They may overpower UPS and Fedex trucks just by the sheer amount of firepower and evilness they contain!
Good luck!
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:52 am

I noticed the new EVO has ejector slightly changed from last year, also extractor with the manual release is back. The front travel adjustment screw is back as well, the one that threads into the trigger guard. 
Did anyone notice any other changes?

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:51 am

Slavka, can you explain how the extractor works? I have a hell of a time clearing a dud round from the chamber, or trying to clear a live round after releasing the hammer with the safety accidentally on. Or maybe there's a way to recock the hammer without removing the round?

Thanks!

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by slavka001 Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:39 am

Here is how to extract the bullet.
Looks like 2017 functionality made it to 2019.

slavka001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:47 am

Thanks!

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by tray999 Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:46 pm

Thanks slavka001!
tray999
tray999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down