Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smith Wesson 41 Disassembly & Reassembly instructions WANTED

3 posters

Go down

Smith Wesson 41 Disassembly & Reassembly instructions WANTED Empty Smith Wesson 41 Disassembly & Reassembly instructions WANTED

Post by wingnut170 1/21/2020, 9:34 am

I am looking for detailed instructions / pictures for complete disassembly and reassembly of a Smith & Wesson model 41, 22 target pistol. Not just field stripping but complete instructions for a rebuild. Thanks in advance.....

wingnut170

Back to top Go down

Smith Wesson 41 Disassembly & Reassembly instructions WANTED Empty Re: Smith Wesson 41 Disassembly & Reassembly instructions WANTED

Post by Aprilian 1/21/2020, 9:54 am

it is a sticky over at RimfireCentral in the S&W M41 forum.  Let me know if you are unable to find it.
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Smith Wesson 41 Disassembly & Reassembly instructions WANTED Empty Re: Smith Wesson 41 Disassembly & Reassembly instructions WANTED

Post by wingnut170 1/21/2020, 10:03 am

Aprilian wrote:it is a sticky over at RimfireCentral in the S&W M41 forum.  Let me know if you are unable to find it.
Thanks anyway. That was the one I had before but now it still says "no content". Thanks

wingnut170

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian 1/21/2020, 11:56 am

https://guntalk-online.com/Model41maintenance.htm
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by wingnut170 1/21/2020, 2:48 pm

Aprilian wrote:https://guntalk-online.com/Model41maintenance.htm

Thanks again. I have seen this one before also, I am looking for information about stripping it down to a bare frame and starting to reassemble with new sear, springs, hammer and sear pin, etc. I would like some detailed information before I start.. Thanks again

wingnut170

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian 1/21/2020, 3:15 pm

So sorry for that, it used to be there.  Luckily I printed it out.   I'll look later to see where it might still exist on the web.
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by wingnut170 1/21/2020, 3:38 pm

Aprilian wrote:So sorry for that, it used to be there.  Luckily I printed it out.   I'll look later to see where it might still exist on the web.

I  didn't print it either, I just saved the link and now it is gone.....Thanks again

wingnut170

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian 1/21/2020, 9:52 pm

I spent a half hour looking across the web.  Sorry, I can't find it.   Have you thought about doing a google search with the link address and seeing if there is a stored version from Google.    My print out is at least 60 pages, or I would scan it for you.
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by wingnut170 1/22/2020, 5:28 am

Aprilian wrote:I spent a half hour looking across the web.  Sorry, I can't find it.   Have you thought about doing a google search with the link address and seeing if there is a stored version from Google.    My print out is at least 60 pages, or I would scan it for you.
Thanks, good idea I will try that....

wingnut170

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian 1/23/2020, 5:22 pm

PM inbound
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning 1/23/2020, 7:14 pm

Aprilian wrote:I spent a half hour looking across the web.  Sorry, I can't find it.   Have you thought about doing a google search with the link address and seeing if there is a stored version from Google.    My print out is at least 60 pages, or I would scan it for you.
What would it cost to have it scanned?  Staples even has a self service scanner with a feeder.  I'd throw a few $ your way to have it done.  I had my '67 Camaro 200 page manual done a few years back but I don't remember the cost.  It's nice because I can zoom in on diagrams.
- Dave

Every page is a PDF and it even scanned the words so they are searchable.
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian 1/24/2020, 10:06 am

Dave, I am loath to post up something that was created by someone else without their permission.   There must be a reason this was taken down from the web - and perhaps that was the creator's choice.
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning 1/24/2020, 1:07 pm

Aprilian wrote:Dave, I am loath to post up something that was created by someone else without their permission.   There must be a reason this was taken down from the web - and perhaps that was the creator's choice.
It was posted on the Google+ consumer platform.  The Google+ personal version was discontinued** and content owners needed to back up their work or lose it.  Chances are the creator didn't even know he lost it until it was too late.  I'd put odds the original author would be ecstatic that it was saved. 

**On April 2, 2019 we are shutting down the consumer (personal) version of Google+, a social network by Google. If you want, you can download and save your Google+ data; this may take time so get started before March 31, 2019. ... You can delete your Google+ account before the consumer Google+ shutdown.
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down